A lot of this is on Gary Monk

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

He’s the one who thought Wildsmith and Dawson were good enough goalkeepers for us this season and last for that matter. A decision as responsible for our impending relegation as anything.

Yeah lets play WW OH we cant he is injured again...old debate Jim,but nice try....Jos first preferred Dawson over WW..Monk just followed suit,we can argue why,but we will never agree...Maybe one day(if we live log enough) and probably when we are a Vauxhall Conference side we might find out..

• Love 1

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Yes and GM used to say frequently in his press conferences after yet another dire performance of basic errors and bad decisions...'I dont coach them to do that'......you never heard that from him?And the same group of players allegedly repeated it under TP and Thompson.....common denominator that hasnt changed? the players

Yes i did here him say that and i also often heard him say we would get a response the next game just for us to then go and do the same thing. Woeful manager, woeful team.

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

You telling me DC selected the Ernie and Bert of the goalkeeping world?

I love you to death Jim and really enjoy chatting to you on here every day

But your obsession with Garry Monk is no different to that of Norman Bates and his mother

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Yes i did here him say that and i also often heard him say we would get a response the next game just for us to then go and do the same thing. Woeful manager, woeful team.

Manager carrys the can correct,and he has.......but no way can he blamed for the issues at S6...The bile directed towards GM on here at times is comical....people look,but fail to see

• Love 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I love you to death Jim and really enjoy chatting to you on here every day

But your obsession with Garry Monk is no different to that of Norman Bates and his mother

lol

Quality............FPMSL..

5 minutes ago, parajack said:

Yeah lets play WW OH we cant he is injured again...old debate Jim,but nice try....Jos first preferred Dawson over WW..Monk just followed suit,we can argue why,but we will never agree...Maybe one day(if we live log enough) and probably when we are a Vauxhall Conference side we might find out..

It didn’t work for Jos, Jack so why on earth did Monk think it would work for him? Freezing Hutchinson out was a play out of the Jos Handbook, wasn’t it?

The fans have lost belief in the players.

The fans have lost belief in the chairman

The players have lost belief in the chairman.

The players have lost belief in eachother.

Fragility is high in the camp. We're a broken team.

Season is over. It's a waste of time watching right now. Good luck to anyone who continues. I don't think I could even celebrate another goal this season after watching that. 

Edited by bigash_swfc
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bigash_swfc said:

The fans have lost belief in the players.

The players have lost belief in the chairman.

The players have lost belief in eachother.

Fragility is high in the camp. We're a broken team.

Season is over. It's a waste of time watching right now. Good luck to anyone who continues. I don't think I could even celebrate another goal this season after watching that. 

But apart from that everything's great right?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

But apart from that everything's great right?

lol

I will reside in the Other Sports section of Owlstalk for the foreseeable future

Take care everyone. 

I'll be back when Liam Palmer gets a run in center mid

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Hang on

If Jos invented it why arent you giving Jos the stick for it?

lol

I did at the time. You’ve got to admit history repeated itself under Monk. That said the squad strength wasn’t as much there under GM as it was under JL. The summer window was truly a shocker. Not keeping Lee and Nuhiu was a total

joke if we weren’t going to properly replace them. We haven’t replaced Fletcher and Fox either.

• Love 1

This is the thing
It's blatantly obvious to neutrals

Having suffered bad owners I think Leeds fans who followed the clubs off pitch management gave us experience of what to watch out for(not something to boast about) 

Watching chansiri had all the alarm bells ringing.  Different to our bad owners(bates, cellini, gfh) but it was all there to see. 

Said so on here about 4 years, ago.

Elephants should have been in the Don 2 years ago. . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whowantstoberich said:

If someone else is picking them why did all the crap ones happen during his time here then?

Have you only been following us for the past two years? I mean. ffs

:ghoulguy:

• Like 1

The buck starts and stops at the top.

If the signings and tactics have been crap because the managers have been crap then look to who appointed them and left them in place while we were free-falling.

If Chansiri had taken us to the promised land he would be enjoying us worshipping the ground he stands on. But it’s a double edged sword and with responsibility comes accountability, so ending up back in the pub league means he is culpable and should expect all the criticism for such abysmal stewardship. Total and abject failure by our owner and it’s hard to have any confidence he can make amends. When Barnsley and Rotherham humiliate us it’s nothing but a shambles.

• Like 1