A lot of this is on Gary Monk

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

The truth is a crap and weak manager built a crap and weak squad he's definitely played his part in our demise.

Ridiculous and not accurate,current players with squad numbers were built by multiple managers including CC,SB,Jos as well as GM Think Bully signed one too....simple fact

• Like 1

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Ridiculous and not accurate,current players with squad numbers were built by multiple managers including CC,SB,Jos as well as GM Think Bully signed one too....simple fact

He was the boss down at the training ground and worked with them everyday it's not just about signing players it's about coaching and instilling a mentality and atmosphere in the squad Monk created and left us with an absolute s**tshow on the pitch.

• Like 2

Just now, s6 owl said:

He was the boss down at the training ground and worked with them everyday it's not just about signing players it's about coaching and instilling a mentality and atmosphere in the squad Monk created and left us with an absolute s**tshow on the pitch.

Garry Monk isn't, wasn't, and never will be the issue at Sheffield Wednesday Football Club

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The supporters aren't the ones who's wages haven't been in the bank on payday

The supporters are the ones still waiting for season ticket refunds and refunds for Bristol City away

WE are the ones hurting by the players poor performances and alleged attitude on field........we are the ones suffering,the Players as you rightly point out have an avenue through their Union the PFA to air any contractual grievances...

Seems more like alleged dummy spitting and sour grapes to me,about not being kept on the S6 gravy train any longer...

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Seems more like alleged dummy spitting and sour grapes to me,about not being kept on the S6 gravy train any longer...

It really isn't though is it?

That just sounds like a really bitter statement from a jilted lover if I'm honest

Wednesday fans really have some reality to come this summer I think

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

The truth is a crap and weak manager built a crap and weak squad he's definitely played his part in our demise.

Who’s fault was it we were having to recruit players last summer with a 12 point deduction?

And who are you blaming for the January window? We had a good chance of staying up at the start of January but DC watched it pass by and just brought in Green and Hutch

• Like 2

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

He isn't the sole reason but he certainly played his part.

No mate,he was allegedly just a fall guy for those  further up the feeding chain,cant you see holding your view still lets them off the hook?Why do you imagine his leaving statement was so classy? he didn't have to put the boot in,he knew what was going to happen....Look as an example how long TP lasted....

Not a coincidence mate....

• Love 1

Just now, pat blondeau said:

Who’s fault was it we were having to recruit players last summer with a 12 point deduction?

And who are you blaming for the January window? We had a good chance of staying up at the start of January but DC watched it pass by and just brought in Green and Hutch

I think that answer is obvious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It really isn't though is it?

That just sounds like a really bitter statement from a jilted lover if I'm honest

Wednesday fans really have some reality to come this summer I think

Come off it,leave out the over emotive analogys adds nothing,if you disagree fine, the displays on the field  leave little to debate TBH...allegedly shameful & not worthy in my view of wearing our blue and white stripes   

Just now, parajack said:

No mate,he was allegedly just a fall guy for those  further up the feeding chain,cant you see holding your view still lets them off the hook?Why do you imagine his leaving statement was so classy? he didn't have to put the boot in,he knew what was going to happen....Look as an example how long TP lasted....

Not a coincidence mate....

I'm no Chansiri fan believe me, i'm just saying Garry Monk is a woeful manager who played his part in us being a woeful team, he should never have been given the job in the first place.

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Garry Monk isn't, wasn't, and never will be the issue at Sheffield Wednesday Football Club

He’s the one who thought Wildsmith and Dawson were good enough goalkeepers for us this season and last for that matter. A decision as responsible for our impending relegation as anything.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jim said:

He’s the one who thought Wildsmith and Dawson were good enough goalkeepers for us this season and last for that matter. A decision as responsible for our impending relegation as anything.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, s6 owl said:

I'm no Chansiri fan believe me, i'm just saying Garry Monk is a woeful manager who played his part in us being a woeful team, he should never have been given the job in the first place.

image.jpg

Only one person (or two OBVS) to take that up with

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Yes and GM used to say frequently in his press conferences after yet another dire performance of basic errors and bad decisions...'I dont coach them to do that'......you never heard that from him?And the same group of players allegedly repeated it under TP and Thompson.....common denominator that hasnt changed? the players

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You telling me DC selected the Ernie and Bert of the goalkeeping world?

F40FBEA9-6B81-41FD-ADE2-6002285E3809.jpeg

• Haha 1