A lot of this is on Gary Monk

1 hour ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Releases Nuhui and replaces him with Patterson. Nuhui scores one of the many chances Patterson missed tonight let alone other games. Patterson is also weaker than AN at hold up play and winning headers.

Now I’m not saying don’t release Nuhii but REPLACE him. As usual we don’t replace anyone with better, even when that person is the much maligned Nuhui who was signed on a free. Can we not replace even Nuhui??

This was one of Monks key decisions. 

I dont really know whether I would prefer that people who come out with these stupid comments were trolls, trying to get a reaction, or just plain 'kin stupid. It's like click bait!

FOR THOSE WHO STRUGGLE TO UNDERSTAND THE LITTLE WRITING, OUR HEAD COACHES  AND MANAGES HAVE NO SAY IN WHO COMES AND WHO GOES! CHANSIRI GOT ALONSO BONZO IN TO HELP GET RID OF PLAYERS BECAUSE DC DID NOT WANT TO PAY THEM ANY MORE! CHANSIRI DID NOT REPLACE THOSE PLAYERS EITHER. DROP THE MONK HATRED, THE CARLOS HATRED, THE MANAGER AND HEAD COACH HATRED, THEY WERE NOT TO BLAME. WE HAVE A CRAP TEAM BECAUSE OUR OWNER KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL AND REFUSES TO LET ANYBODY ELSE RUN HIS CLUB. GOT IT?

• Love 2

Guest whowantstoberich
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Are you aware of the number of footballers who end up in absolutely desperate situations because of money after they leave footballl?

It's not all flash cars and champagne  even at this level

What’s that got to do with anything? They aren’t retired footballers they are current footballers earning a fortune 

Just now, whowantstoberich said:

If we was talking about average people earning under say 50k a year then yes I see an issue. 

If they was earning any amount and not being paid at all that’s an issue.

Footballers wagers being paid a few days later than normal, my heart bleeds. Get a grip! 

Do you think footballers outgoings are a bit of petrol and sky sports?

Get a grip!

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I know you don't

But you would the second it happened to you

Plenty of people in Companys and factorys have taken pay cuts or had to wait for their money to keep their jobs through the Thatcher years right  up to now,i dont agree with you...mate....

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Plenty of people in Companys and factorys have taken pay cuts or had to wait for their money to keep their jobs through the Thatcher years right  up to now,i dont agree with you...mate....

Ah ok so now we're going to do that thing where people try convincing me that if you go for a job and your boss says 'I'll pay you on the 1st of every month" but then it comes to the 1st and your money isn't in and doesn't arrive till days/weeks later thats just fine?

Come off it

Let's not start those mad games

You literally posted this a few posts ago  "I'me 'old school' my word means something to me" and how you wished it was like that across society

So surely you'd agree that the word of a boss on when he's going to pay his employees is important?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest whowantstoberich
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Get a grip!

Put it this way they won’t be homeless if they are paid a few days late will they? 😂 

Get a grip!

Amount is no different to anyone else,doubt their skint,you seriously think they have no savings? or couldn't easily defer a payment on a phonecall?

Guest whowantstoberich

Ah ok so now we're going to do that thing where people try convincing me that if you go for a job and your boss says 'I'll pay you on the 1st of every month" but then it comes to the 1st and your money isn't in and doesn't arrive till days/weeks later thats just fine?

Come off it

You’re comparing normal people to millionaires. It’s completely out of perspective. I am pretty certain they Aren’t living hand to mouth 

Come off it

I just disagree with you,thats all...its what i believe and have lived through  if you haven't thats fair enough,but dont forget my generation is different

• Like 1

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Amount is no different to anyone else,doubt their skint,you seriously think they have no savings? or couldn't easily defer a payment on a phonecall?

"Ime 'old school' my word means something to me"

But it's ok if you're a rich millionaire and don't pay your staff on time

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, parajack said:

I just disagree with you,thats all...its what i believe and have lived through  if you haven't thats fair enough,but dont forget my generation is different

Your generation is no different to any other

If someone employs you and doesn't pay you on pay day you don't give them a thumbs up

Owlstalk Shop

Guest whowantstoberich

"Ime 'old school' my word means something to me"

But it's ok if you're a rich millionaire and don't pay your staff on time

It’s not ok but it’s also not tragic, like it could be to an average earner.

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nobody should ever be messed about being paid the wages their boss agreed to pay them on the date they promised to pay them
And nobody should ever side with any business who doesn't pay their staff on time

And how much respect would you have for your boss if you had to go to your union to put pressure on your boss to make sure you got paid each month?

But its the supporters ordinary people who are being punished isnt it? we are the ones hurting,not 'The Boss'

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Come off it

There's 10m people in the country on 80% of their wages...some a lot more due to no overtime...thousands and thousands get nothing. Thousands and thousands have been laid off...

Just now, parajack said:

But its the supporters ordinary people who are being punished isnt it? we are the ones hurting,not 'The Boss'

The supporters aren't the ones who's wages haven't been in the bank on payday

The supporters are the ones still waiting for season ticket refunds and refunds for Bristol City away

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, sherlyegg said:

There's 10m people in the country on 80% of their wages...some a lot more due to no overtime...thousands and thousands get nothing. Thousands and thousands have been laid off...

We're not talking about covid/the pandemic at all here mate

Owlstalk Shop