A lot of this is on Gary Monk

2 minutes ago, whowantstoberich said:

They are paid every month apparently. I really don’t have much sympathy for someone earning way too much having to wait a few days longer for it when ultimately they know they will get it

Nobody should ever be messed about being paid the wages their boss agreed to pay them on the date they promised to pay them

And nobody should ever side with any business who doesn't pay their staff on time

Owlstalk Shop

Guest whowantstoberich
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Nobody should ever be messed about being paid the wages their boss agreed to pay them on the date they promised to pay them

And nobody should ever side with any business who doesn't pay their staff on time

I really can’t see how it matters being a few days late when they know they will get it, they are hardly living hand to mouth

Just now, whowantstoberich said:

I really can’t see how it matters being a few days late when they know they will get it, they are hardly living hand to mouth

And how much respect would you have for your boss if you had to go to your union to put pressure on your boss to make sure you got paid each month?

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Anyone who thought that,

Long but not that long throw Paterson, cast off

Kachunga, cast off

Windass, cast off

Marriot, cast off

Rhodes, sought of cast off

was enough for anything more than a struggle in scoring goals, is deluded.

Unfortunate;y those making the decision clearly did think the above players were enough.

Route of the problem is the shower behind the scenes. I sympathy goes to Moore because I don't think he realised what he was walking in to. 

Is this a haiku?

Guest whowantstoberich

Guest whowantstoberich
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And how much respect would you have for your boss if you had to go to your union to put pressure on your boss to make sure you got paid each month?

During a pandemic I wouldn’t be phased being paid a few days late, makes no difference what-so-ever 

Just now, whowantstoberich said:

During a pandemic I wouldn’t be phased being paid a few days late, makes no difference what-so-ever 

It's not just been during the pandemic

And there's no way that you, in a pandemic, would be fine not knowing when/if you're getting paid that month

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, whowantstoberich said:

If someone else is picking them why did all the crap ones happen during his time here then?

Because thats the way the Club is set up......he has been here  the longest on recent managers,though many of these were brought in under Bruce & Jos...not Monk(and CC)

4 minutes ago, whowantstoberich said:

They are paid every month apparently. I really don’t have much sympathy for someone earning way too much having to wait a few days longer for it when ultimately they know they will get it

I’m not saying I have sympathy for them but if you’re not seeing the issue with the owner and the finances when wages are being paid late, players are regularly walking away for nothing at the end of their contract, we’ve had 4 managers in a season and we’ve not spent over £1m on a player since van Aken I’d say you’re deluded as to who the cause of our problems is

Guest whowantstoberich

It's not just been during the pandemic

And there's no way that you, in a pandemic, would be fine not knowing when/if you're getting paid that month

But they have got paid every month, so they know they will get paid every month, so it’s irrelevant if it’s a few days late, completely and utterly irrelevant, for people as wealthy as these. They are hardly paperboys needing the money for the weekend booze

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Monk said “ I have the final say on transfers”

so either he did. Or he is a liar. 
he failed to sign a striker. 
he failed to sign a left back. 
we needed a striker

we needed a left back

we still need a striker

we still need a left back. 

He was a spokesperson and made the right noises for his Employers,who here hasn't done the same?(at work?)

Guest whowantstoberich
1 minute ago, pat blondeau said:

I’m not saying I have sympathy for them but if you’re not seeing the issue with the owner and the finances when wages are being paid late, players are regularly walking away for nothing at the end of their contract, we’ve had 4 managers in a season and we’ve not spent over £1m on a player since van Aken I’d say you’re deluded as to who the cause of our problems is

I see the issue with the owner and finances alright I just don’t see issue in these players been paid late when they know full well they will get it

1 minute ago, whowantstoberich said:

I see the issue with the owner and finances alright I just don’t see issue in these players been paid late when they know full well they will get it

I know you don't

But you would the second it happened to you

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, whowantstoberich said:

But they have got paid every month, so they know they will get paid every month, so it’s irrelevant if it’s a few days late, completely and utterly irrelevant, for people as wealthy as these. They are hardly paperboys needing the money for the weekend booze

Are you aware of the number of footballers who end up in absolutely desperate situations because of money after they leave footballl?

It's not all flash cars and champagne  even at this level

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I think we would be on higher points in Monkfish was still here. The ten games under Pulis killed us. 

Deffo..monkfish is a steady 3ddie..nowt special...but there’s no way we wud be second bottom

Guest whowantstoberich
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I know you don't

But you would the second it happened to you

If we was talking about average people earning under say 50k a year then yes I see an issue. 

If they was earning any amount and not being paid at all that’s an issue.

Footballers wagers being paid a few days later than normal, my heart bleeds. Get a grip!