A lot of this is on Gary Monk

7 hours ago, whowantstoberich said:

Fed up of hearing fletcher wouldn’t sign or DC shipped him out, make your minds up. 

It’s the managers job to sell him a future he believes in and persuade him to sign when we needed him

Having played under Monk would you seriously want to stay for half your current wage to play for him. Add to that our brilliant management of the running of our club from DC.

Ask yourself would you want to stay here, i don't blame Fletcher for leaving same as i don't blame Shaw for leaving.

7 hours ago, Jim said:

He’s the one who thought Wildsmith and Dawson were good enough goalkeepers for us this season and last for that matter. A decision as responsible for our impending relegation as anything.

How do you work that out? monk was sacked after the Bournemouth game and Westwood was brought straight back in. Since then we have played 23 games and got 23 points. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, 83owl said:

How do you work that out? monk was sacked after the Bournemouth game and Westwood was brought straight back in. Since then we have played 23 games and got 23 points. 

And of course the mighty Hutch has been in the midfield as we have caved in over the last 5 games to seal our relegation.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Jim said:

None of these players should be a part of the rebuild going forward and I include Bannan in that. We need a fresh start completely across the board and I think

in time Moore will bring about this. He’s got a reputation for building young progressive sides and this is what he’ll do given time by both the Chairman and the Fans. 

Agreed

People look at Bannan as the clubs messiah but he's part the failure and besides, I don't think he fits in to how we set up or how we need to set up .. he's not dynamic enough compared to other teams and their midfielders, even struggling sides.

We need a complete and utter rebuild and to bring in the right players which we haven't done since Wembley final .. its been year after year of asset stripping and replacing with mediocre, average crap. Replacing strikers with a right back playing up top ffs

Monk was here for a little over a year, we've had 6 years of DC's shenanigans.

I guess the blaming of Monk can be filed with Carlos spent all the money, Bruce would have had us challenging as reasons we're in the poo , rather than total mismanagement from upon high

12 hours ago, whowantstoberich said:

100% - he started this downward spiral 

Not correct or even accurate,but hey why let that stop you? of those given shirt numbers this season tell me how many were GM signings?

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Jim said:

It didn’t work for Jos, Jack so why on earth did Monk think it would work for him? Freezing Hutchinson out was a play out of the Jos Handbook, wasn’t it?

'freezing out' is a loaded term Jim,equally both Jos & Monk could have had perfectly valid reasons for leaving out these two players,we dont know the facts do we? On Jos i think you forget that he prevented us from being relegated & got the best out of Lucas & Dave, Ditto GM he kept us in the Championship...would have done so again in my view.....issues much much bigger than these 2 managers...

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

'freezing out' is a loaded term Jim,equally both Jos & Monk could have had perfectly valid reasons for leaving out these two players,we dont know the facts do we? On Jos i think you forget that he prevented us from being relegated & got the best out of Lucas & Dave, Ditto GM he kept us in the Championship...would have done so again in my view.....issues much much bigger than these 2 managers...

Sean Clare
George Hirst

etc etc

Owlstalk Shop

10 hours ago, Jim said:

It didn’t work for Jos, Jack so why on earth did Monk think it would work for him? Freezing Hutchinson out was a play out of the Jos Handbook, wasn’t it?

Ideally he’d still be frozen out now. He’s crap.

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Monk..Jos..pullis.. the players..all footnotes in a general trend downwards.

It's like the towering inferno..it doesn't matter if Steve McQueen or Paul Newman is the fire chief.. the disaster is going to happen.

But many will insist on still paying to watch it,is that helping to put the fire out?or fanning it to burn brighter?