A lot of this is on Gary Monk

2 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Releases Nuhui and replaces him with Patterson. Nuhui scores one of the many chances Patterson missed tonight let alone other games. Patterson is also weaker than AN at hold up play and winning headers.

Now I’m not saying don’t release Nuhii but REPLACE him. As usual we don’t replace anyone with better, even when that person is the much maligned Nuhui who was signed on a free. Can we not replace even Nuhui??

This was one of Monks key decisions. 

Nuhiu got called a donkey and slated for years now everyone’s crying that we released him. 

I take your other point though as I’m as disappointed as you are we didn’t sign Harry Kane

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone who thought that,

Long but not that long throw Paterson, cast off

Kachunga, cast off

Windass, cast off

Marriot, cast off

Rhodes, sought of cast off

was enough for anything more than a struggle in scoring goals, is deluded.

Unfortunate;y those making the decision clearly did think the above players were enough.

Route of the problem is the shower behind the scenes. I sympathy goes to Moore because I don't think he realised what he was walking in to. 

Edited by DobbinTheDonkey
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Guest whowantstoberich
8 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Releases Nuhui and replaces him with Patterson. Nuhui scores one of the many chances Patterson missed tonight let alone other games. Patterson is also weaker than AN at hold up play and winning headers.

Now I’m not saying don’t release Nuhii but REPLACE him. As usual we don’t replace anyone with better, even when that person is the much maligned Nuhui who was signed on a free. Can we not replace even Nuhui??

This was one of Monks key decisions. 

100% - he started this downward spiral 

Guest whowantstoberich
7 minutes ago, Eastern said:

Did Monk have any say on transfers in and out?

If someone else is picking them why did all the crap ones happen during his time here then?