We 100% deserve to be relegated

11 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Understand where you’re coming from, but surely, as we weren’t expected to stay up anyway, Moore’s reputation won’t be damaged when we do go down.

Its what he does early next season that he will be judged on, surely ?

I think our recruitment will be similar to last summer but at a lower level. I don't think Moore stands a chance with the way the club is run. This isn't Megson and MM type scenario. It's an utter basket case. 

2 hours ago, wilyfox said:

We certainly do. As much as I would like Moore to save us, this team are a bunch of cuńts, and Chansiri deserves to fail for his arrogance & incompetence. 

Unfortunately, this is 100% true.

If we were looking on from the outside, I'd definitely want us to get relegated.

We've done everything to deserve it - headlined by the sheer arrogance and stupidity of the owner completely screwing our finances in a idiotic splurge to get promoted, and then burying his head in the sand when it all didnt go to plan and making a mockery of the whole system.

We actually sold our god damn stadium to ourself. We fiddled the books, and then stupidly pretended the world couldnt see our mistakes.  It's ridiculous - we're a crooked, rancid club that deserves the very worst at the moment. 

We deserved kicking out last season, and the inept, broken players and continued poor decisions from the top have ensured this season was an utter disaster, played out like a torrid horrific pantomime in front of fans who have had the life beaten out of them and can only sit watching in horror, with a generation of new fans lost.

Darren Moore is a good man, and a good appointment.  But its come far too late for him to save this sorry state - I just hope he sticks around.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

I think our recruitment will be similar to last summer but at a lower level. I don't think Moore stands a chance with the way the club is run. This isn't Megson and MM type scenario. It's an utter basket case. 

I can see Lees, Hutch, Pelupessy and Kachunga all being released at the end of the season.... and then re-signing again in August 

• Like 1

Guest Andy W
10 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

For every reason you couid ever think of.

Nobody can deny it, surely?

10000% correct, we are getting what we deserve we are rubbish from top to bottom. Turned off at half time yesterday better things to do that watch that crap