We 100% deserve to be relegated

Just so we are all clear. What will happen from here is an unbelievable run of results, which will see us need a draw from the last game of the season to stay up. We will lose 3-0 and be relegated, It’s the Wednesday way...

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, nile said:

My most worrying thing is I just don’t actually care anymore, until the parasite running the club departs it will never be the club I love.

he has destroyed its soul from top to bottom

if you changed your picture he may leave

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

Hardly a parasite, he ain't getting a free ride here..he's lost gazilions.

but ripped every ounce of pride and soul from the club in the process.

gazilions or not, he’s inept and completely and utterly clueless about football.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

We are utterly rubbish but.. if we had one striker. One quality striker. We'd be mid table. We started the season with no striker and we're ending it with no striker. You can't play effectively if you have no goal that.

I hate Wednesday right now.

Yes, couldn’t agree more - a proper quality striker such as Lucas Joao would have buried those chances Paterson had tonight.

1 minute ago, Rev Owl said:

My worry is that we go down by losing loads of games with no fight because the players don't care and the result is people turning on DM without him ever having a proper go at the job.

You would have to be an idiot to blame Darren Moore for our inevitable relegation he should be backed with the bigger picture in mind and the wheels should already be in motion for a massive summer rebuild but you just never know with DC.

I honestly can't see Moore being here long. Bruce and Pulis were here 5 minutes and couldn't wait to get out. If Moore stays, his reputation will be damaged because he won't have a proper say in shaping the club.

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

I honestly can't see Moore being here long. Bruce and Pulis were here 5 minutes and couldn't wait to get out. If Moore stays, his reputation will be damaged because he won't have a proper say in shaping the club.

What I am fully expecting is that in a couple of months Moore talks about 'surprises' or 'things he wasn't aware of' 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

For every reason you couid ever think of.

Nobody can deny it, surely?

I don’t think anyone can deny it no. That’s how the league system works. Even with six points added back in we are down. So we deserve it on that basis. 
We doubly deserve it for our lack of heart, skill, organisation, passion or any of the other things that make a club successful. We are fûcking dreadful! If we had won tonight it would have been an outrage really. Rotherham didn’t even deserve the sending off! Send us down where we belong!

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

What I am fully expecting is that in a couple of months Moore talks about 'surprises' or 'things he wasn't aware of' 

Oh yes, this is definitely on the cards. I think by the end of the season, he'll have sussed out the utter car crash behind the scenes and he'll leave by mutual consent. 

5 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Understand where you’re coming from, but surely, as we weren’t expected to stay up anyway, Moore’s reputation won’t be damaged when we do go down.

Its what he does early next season that he will be judged on, surely ?

2 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Understand where you’re coming from, but surely, as we weren’t expected to stay up anyway, Moore’s reputation won’t be damaged when we do go down.

Its what he does early next season that he will be judged on, surely ?

But if he really really doesn’t like what he sees and is 100% confident he will fail because of what he’s seen he will jump before next season starts....

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Not signing a striker or 2 in January was a disgraceful thing to do. We have all known all season we are crap up top, not addressing that was criminal. Goals win games and we have nowhere near enough quality to get said goals. 

Yup, a quality striker -,someone like Lucas Joao would have buried those chances that Paterson had tonight 

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Unless he was on the verge of the sack at Doncaster I can’t understand why he’d leave them for us.

They have a lot more chance of being a championship club next season than us