Firstly going down is NOT and is NEVER a good thing! So stop that silly idea. You just risk years down there! 

The disaster comes from not sacking Monk at this point last season and the shower we brought in last summer. We made our squad a relegation squad. Then Chansiri nuts idea of Pulis.... The final nail not bringing in a striker in January. That is why Moore doesn't change anything what ever he does. Chansiri has to go now. 

Was very disappointed there was no impact tonight from Moore coming in. I mean from the players not thinking Moore was to blame. I would hope though he has better ideas of team selection as he gets to know the squad but it was his first game. No quality up front no goals relegated.......

• Like 2

Only just realised?

We’ve been nailed on to go down since the start of the season and I think we’ll finish plum last

The 6 point deficit was due to the chronic mismanagement off the pitch, an element which has seeped into every aspect of the club. 

The club is riven with problems and it’s going to get worse before it improves - if it ever does.

• Like 3

A sorry excuse for a football team. 

They are a disgrace and I'd go as far to say as the worst Wednesday team I've ever seen. 

Yep, that bad. 

37 minutes ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

We haven't even started yet. This will end up with us in League 2 or worse.

I know, I genuinely thought all those kind of seasons were a thing of the past. Thought we had become an established mid-championship club, who if they got things right every other season or so, we’d have a chance to go up. Bad seasons would just mean a lower mid table finish.

You don’t need much to stay in this league, when small clubs like Wycombe are coming up, you just don’t need to be a basket case.

Stopped talking about Wednesday at home. Pretended I’ve gone off football at work. Coming on here is a safe place I can accept that I’m a Wednesday fan & I know you are all suffering in the same way I am. 
gutted for my kids. My boy is 7, when I was 7 we were in 2 cup finals

Not signing a striker or 2 in January was a disgraceful thing to do. We have all known all season we are crap up top, not addressing that was criminal. Goals win games and we have nowhere near enough quality to get said goals. 

2 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

Not slagging off Rotherham, I’m talking about being a Wednesday fan and having to except we are so utterly crap that we have just lost 2-1 to a team in the relegation zone who were down to ten men.

Let that sink in

Oh it's sunk in, don’t worry - I’ve had plenty of time to get used to the idea of relegation.  Since the Huddersfield game it’s been obvious to anyone watching regularly that we were getting relegated.  You’re right, we are utterly crap, partly because the players regularly fail to match teams like Rotherham in hard work and determination.

• Like 1

We're where we deserve to be. The club has been run appallingly for the last 4 seasons and Chansiri and Paixao are totally to blame. The squad should be totally cleared out, I'm sick of seeing their half hearted efforts and zero quality. Hopefully DM will build a young side of players with ambition, passion and will to win, a team we can be proud of. The existing squad are loosers and should have no futures at our club, totally embarrassing. 

This isn't just a relegation its the most pitiful (and possibly damaging) relegation in my forty years as a fan. Disgraceful and all DC's fault.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, KcebSWFC11 said:

Stopped talking about Wednesday at home. Pretended I’ve gone off football at work. Coming on here is a safe place I can accept that I’m a Wednesday fan & I know you are all suffering in the same way I am. 
gutted for my kids. My boy is 7, when I was 7 we were in 2 cup finals

Not far off me in a few ways. No longer mention Wednesday to my boy, and he doesn't ask. He's 9. Won't drag him to any more games.

A generation is slowly being lost. In fact, there's nothing 'slowly' about it. We've gone from having heroes to zeros in 4/5 years.

28 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I actually think we need to go down 

this team as been awful not in one bit helped by the squad that got stripped of its last bit of quality and replaced with much lesser quality.

also not helped by the management round Merry go round 

chansiri should be ashamed in what’s happened to us he’s the leader and makes the decisions it’s his decision to be advised the way he does and this is the result 

we need to get back to basics because if by a miracle we stay up we will just have season after season of this 

League one gives us an opportunity to really bed in the youngster if we can add a bit of quality and come up the momentum 

Darren Moore will see us good but for the love of god had I know we was warned please don’t lay out from the back we’re not a top 4 prem club also another side note reach plays on the left 

I hope we go for a youthful hungry team next year a massively lower out wagebill

bannan will at least have a chance of captaining us to promotion before he retires 

We can't start up again constructively whilst this chairman is still in place at this football club. Virtually every decision as had an adverse effect. So starting some new approach strategy with him still deciding on thing can not go well. It needs people who can connect the club at all levels with positive fruitful decisions. Yes recruitment at a lower level needs to be bang on and players need to be sourced and developed to come through with impact. Not with this chairman. If we don't clear the decks and get the proper people and structure in we are going to be in League One a long time. The odds will be interesting to look at. Not worth a flutter I would say. 

• Like 1

Before this season my opinion was that the 1974-75 was the worst season in my lifetime....   After the amazing Man Utd 4-4 game it was more or less downhill...  We scored 5 goals for rest of that season...

After today's match - 2020-21 is giving 74-75 a run for it's money....    Sad sad days indeed.....  Yes there is still hope but it's fading faster than an SWFC counter attack....

image.png.a16c99475a1e346e5282561f9dd47fe9.png

My most worrying thing is I just don’t actually care anymore, until the parasite running the club departs it will never be the club I love.

he has destroyed its soul from top to bottom

• Like 1

Just so we are all clear. What will happen from here is an unbelievable run of results, which will see us need a draw from the last game of the season to stay up. We will lose 3-0 and be relegated, It’s the Wednesday way...

• Haha 3