We 100% deserve to be relegated

20 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

We are utterly rubbish but.. if we had one striker. One quality striker. We'd be mid table. We started the season with no striker and we're ending it with no striker. You can't play effectively if you have no goal that.

I hate Wednesday right now.

The one striker we do have has had 6 starts. The main 'striker' we play, can't control the ball, can't finish but runs about a lot and can take a long throw so he can play 90 minutes. 

I actually think we need to go down 

this team as been awful not in one bit helped by the squad that got stripped of its last bit of quality and replaced with much lesser quality.

also not helped by the management round Merry go round 

chansiri should be ashamed in what’s happened to us he’s the leader and makes the decisions it’s his decision to be advised the way he does and this is the result 

we need to get back to basics because if by a miracle we stay up we will just have season after season of this 

League one gives us an opportunity to really bed in the youngster if we can add a bit of quality and come up the momentum 

Darren Moore will see us good but for the love of god had I know we was warned please don’t lay out from the back we’re not a top 4 prem club also another side note reach plays on the left 

I hope we go for a youthful hungry team next year a massively lower out wagebill

bannan will at least have a chance of captaining us to promotion before he retires 

We are a corrupt badly run football club that deserves to be relegated....Thank god we haven’t got to play Sheffield utd next season too .. would be two humiliating defeats to start with .........we are getting humble pie rammed down our throats for all the times we’ve laughed at so called tin pot teams ....All the hms ******** the league crap...... fu##in embarrassing 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

We are a corrupt badly run football club that deserves to be relegated....Thank god we haven’t got to play Sheffield utd next season too .. would be two humiliating defeats to start with .........we are getting humble pie rammed down our throats for all the times we’ve laughed at so called tin pot teams ....All the hms ******** the league crap...... fu##in embarrassing 

We will be the bottom club in South Yorkshire next season.

Great job Dejphon.

• Like 3

Every foo.kin team seem fitter and hungrier than us , we are slow and painful to watch , the times I saw Hutchinson pass to lees and give it him back , time and again ......get the ball in the middle but instead of going forward we continuously turn back , absolutely no confidence at all throughout the team and then when we do make good chances , at least 5 tonight, we miss em all.

A massive overall is needed and it's going to take a long time to get it right .

Absolutely sickened tonight 

10 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I just can’t wait for the season to be done now. It’s going to be a painful and embarrassing last few months in this league. 

This ^ it would be a lot less painful if the club said “yes we are down, we will now prepare for next season and get a squad ready to be a force in league 1”.  Instead we have the joker owner saying the players are good enough for playoffs.  

36 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

We are utterly rubbish but.. if we had one striker. One quality striker........

Chansiri would let his contract run down and let him leave on a free to West Brom.

Fixed it for you 

Yes we do but it could have been so different had chansiri brought in the right manager after monk and stopped being a control freak, Rotherham were more organised, a system drilled into them, we are like headless chickens and rabbits in the headlights, Sod off DC and Paixao. 

I keep thinking back to the Play Off final. The players promised us they’d bounce straight back and put things right for the magnificent fans. We’ve gone further backwards ever since.

They couldn’t bounce off a van doing 70mph.

Edited by theowlsman

This season is over, we’re down, which is bloody awful. But I genuinely worry about what next season could have in store. 

Something very serious is causing the accounts to be withheld 

if we start next season with a transfer embargo, a points deduction or both, we could fall straight out of L1

Ive never felt more concerned about our future