We 100% deserve to be relegated

10 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

Yep, watching all the poo in the noughties was bad enough, but this season seems to take the biscuit. The amount of gut kicking results we have had this season has be ridiculous. Losing twice over a season to a ******** poor Rotherham, you have to wonder how much lower it can get. 

We haven't even started yet. This will end up with us in League 2 or worse.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

Yep, watching all the poo in the noughties was bad enough, but this season seems to take the biscuit. The amount of gut kicking results we have had this season has be ridiculous. Losing twice over a season to a ******** poor Rotherham, you have to wonder how much lower it can get. 

The team in the 90s as bad as it was would lick this lot easily 

3 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

We need a fair old clear out again. Including these keepers who are not capable of point winning saves. Not suggesting it’s their fault tonight but it just doesn’t happen just like when the strikers aren’t doing their bit.

Completely agree both “young” keepers are simply not up to it. 

• Like 1

Every relegation makes you angry and is painful. What makes this one worse for me is the amount of money this lot are on and have been on. Which ones have actually earnt it? 89 felt bad with the way that it happened but at least we had the players then and the right people in charge who knew what they were doing. (I realise we're not actually down yet - but it definitely feels like it). 

7 minutes ago, Rivers_Cuomo said:

We could be the next Bolton or Portsmouth, chin up gang. Don't mean to post negi, but we're down DOWN

Been saying this for sometime, I fear a slide down the leagues... What a fecking mess. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

Very uncharitable to Rotherham, thought they did well and comfortably deserved to win both games.  I would rather concentrate on how totally and utterly inept our club is before slagging off other teams doing a good job on limited resources.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

That was entirely on the players tonight.

They have been able to hide while Chansiri or whichever manager who was stupid enough to find himself in the dugout to the flak. 

They don’t give a s**t! That corner at the end summed them up. 

Rotherham have a much poorer squad than us but at least the have a go. Our lot are happy to see this club sink! 

I don't agree Rotherham are much poorer than us , they deserved that tonight for sheer effort, if they hadn't gone down to 10 men we wouldn't ave scored and our goal was very fortunate ......who are these players that are better than theirs ? I didn't see any tonight 

• Like 2

We deserve to go down bottom this season and I hope we do now. The players are a set of spineless, overpaid parasites led by DC’s dysfunctional regime. 

For the first time in my life, I’ve no connection watching us. Just nothing. We are just a complete shambles. No overreaction, no dramatisation, just fact! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Players didn't look like they cared, couldn't believe what I was watching. Looked like a nothing midtable game the way we were doping about! Gutless, spineless the lot of em! 

Then that Harris "defending" at the end....any sunday league player would've known what to do there, stop him at all costs and take a card if need be. Yet he backs off and lets him fire into the corner....absoultely criminal.

Get rid of nearly all of em and start next season from scratch, with players that actually give a damn about playing for us.

• Like 1