We 100% deserve to be relegated

‘We’ aren’t getting relegated, our players are getting us relegated. Doesn’t matter to them where we end up. Fact is most won’t even be there come our time in League One.

To them it’s another Wednesday like any other.

3 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

Yep, watching all the poo in the noughties was bad enough, but this season seems to take the biscuit. The amount of gut kicking results we have had this season has be ridiculous. Losing twice over a season to a ******** poor Rotherham, you have to wonder how much lower it can get. 

I completely agree. I have watched years of poo , hundreds of poor games, dozens of poor players......but I don’t remember a year like this. Good luck to Rotherham, they hassled and harried. We are simply not good enough to stay up. We are a million miles away from a L1 promotion challenger.

Guest wilyfox

We certainly do. As much as I would like Moore to save us, this team are a bunch of cuńts, and Chansiri deserves to fail for his arrogance & incompetence. 

Just now, HighworthOwl said:

That was entirely on the players tonight.

They have been able to hide while Chansiri or whichever manager who was stupid enough to find himself in the dugout to the flak. 

They don’t give a s**t! That corner at the end summed them up. 

Rotherham have a much poorer squad than us but at least the have a go. Our lot are happy to see this club sink! 

We need a fair old clear out again. Including these keepers who are not capable of point winning saves. Not suggesting it’s their fault tonight but it just doesn’t happen just like when the strikers aren’t doing their bit.

• Like 1

We absolutely without a doubt deserve it. 

There is no bad luck to speak of. It's literally a case that we have the most disastrous ownership of any football club you will find and a team that is absolutely shocking. 

• Like 1