How Far Behind

He’s crap. I couldn’t understand the vankfest over his return in December and I still can’t understand the vankfest over him now. 

People seriously saying he’s one of the best midfielders in the league it’s ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

As poor as he is and as deep as he plays he’s still better than Joey. 
Should be played at centre half though. 

You’ll notice Hutch isn’t even on that list yet. Also in the 7 games he’s started in midfield we’ve picked up 3 points. Pelupessy last 6 games he started we got 12 points which tells you all you need to know.

63370E9F-7030-46AF-A7C9-88EFD408CC08.png

• Thanks 1

No surprise we've been found wanting at the back since he's been pushed further forward

Absolutely lacking any leadership anywhere

Garbage

Midfield was left woefully equipped by managers and DC ... absolute shambles to rely and Massimo and Bannan to be mainstays all season in terms of fitness and performance.

Absolute shambles

Green bins due for collection at mine tomorrow so it will be empty. I’ll drop it off At Hillsborough afterwards, paint some blue and white stripes on it and stick it in the centre circle it will probably get around the pitch better than Hutch.

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Does Hutchinson need to be before we realise he's no longer a midfielder

I've wanted Hutch in midfield because I just cannot stand watching Pelupessey pretend to be a footballer, but I have to admit, on tonight's showing and Luton, he looks like his race is run this season.

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Play him at CH or nowhere 

Deffo...he looked about 50 tonight...who exactly is making Therese bizzare d3cisions at the club? It’s easy to say paxo but who 3lse is involved

Sheffield Wednesday: Owls plan to use Hutchinson in defensive role

Sheffield Wednesday intend to use Sam Hutchinson as a centre-back this season, boss Carlos Carvalhal has confirmed.

While the former Chelsea youngster has mainly been deployed as a holding midfielder under Carvalhal, he has occasionally filled in at centre-half. He produced a string of accomplished performances in that position last year, most notably in the team’s Hillsborough encounters against Derby County and Wolverhampton Wanderers.

“Sam will probably play more centre-back than in midfield this season,” Carvalhal told The Star. “He has played well there in the past and was good against Alfreton

By The Newsroom

Friday, 15th July 2016, 6:38 am

5 minutes ago, Animis said:

Sheffield Wednesday: Owls plan to use Hutchinson in defensive role

Sheffield Wednesday intend to use Sam Hutchinson as a centre-back this season, boss Carlos Carvalhal has confirmed.

While the former Chelsea youngster has mainly been deployed as a holding midfielder under Carvalhal, he has occasionally filled in at centre-half. He produced a string of accomplished performances in that position last year, most notably in the team’s Hillsborough encounters against Derby County and Wolverhampton Wanderers.

“Sam will probably play more centre-back than in midfield this season,” Carvalhal told The Star. “He has played well there in the past and was good against Alfreton

By The Newsroom

Friday, 15th July 2016, 6:38 am

Just need to play Alfreton again then 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Serious question - would we have had more points by now if he hadn't come back?

I honestly think so yes...and I didn't want Hutchinson back either, he's past it big-time, totally shot to bits on 35 mins and I really do not rate JP either....both of these players needed replacing with better....the state of our club.

• Thanks 1