6 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Police came into the Wednesday end, with dogs and they took quite a beating.  Could have happened then. 

Hitting a dog is bang out of order though.

Day of the riot? Got to have been , I was there , wasn't aware of that 

1 hour ago, Bannofan said:

Well, after Ian Knight...

Micky Adams winding supporters up by making piggy gestures to our fans and nearly causing a riot when Leicester manager, and getting away with it.

Completely unprofessional and irresponsible , absolutely classless. 

Bit of a bell end Micky Adams. Remember the Southampton team bus going past us after the match and him giving Wednesday fans the rods as they made their way to the motorway. We'd just beat them 5-2 so he'd have been better off keeping his head down. 

Early 80s when not many away fans would come,2 W atford fans ended up on the kop surrounded by Wednesday nutters, one put his hampton in Watford fans hand then nicked his coat 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Watto said:

Day of the riot? Got to have been , I was there , wasn't aware of that 

Think it was year after remember seeing a police dog flying in the air after being booted .

A fist coming towards my face from a Leeds fan in 1969/70 season and not getting out if the way. 

I also saw a Wednesday fan get thrown through a big shop window in Hull early seventies. He was in a pretty bad way. 

On the pitch the second half last Saturday. 

1 hour ago, Wing Back said:

I was going to put this but I could have sworn it was against Portsmouth. 

You could well be right. Now you've said that it does stir a nightmare

Close one between....

Potato pie at Burnley

orrrr

The front bum on woman serving ale in north stand cabin 

Edited by BRUCE LEE
3 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

You could well be right. Now you've said that it does stir a nightmare

Chris Turners first game as manager?

1 minute ago, Wing Back said:

Chris Turners first game as manager?

Not sure on that. I just remember being on the kop and I was looking down the line at him being rinsed everytime they got the ball. Sarcastic applause for the substitution if I remember correctly. Don't think he played for us again after that. I was also wearing a t-shirt as I was heading out straight after and it was bloody freezing 

Just now, One De Bilde said:

Not sure on that. I just remember being on the kop and I was looking down the line at him being rinsed everytime they got the ball. Sarcastic applause for the substitution if I remember correctly. Don't think he played for us again after that. I was also wearing a t-shirt as I was heading out straight after and it was bloody freezing 

More like CT's 3rd game. It was midweek and we lost 3-1. Leon Knight scored for us.

Abysmal.

I'm sure Beswetherwick played in a cup game against Salisbury in the 1st round FA Cup when we won 4-0. Proudlock found his level scoring a hatrick.