Worse thing you’ve seen at football

6 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Police came into the Wednesday end, with dogs and they took quite a beating.  Could have happened then. 

Hitting a dog is bang out of order though.

Day of the riot? Got to have been , I was there , wasn't aware of that 

1 hour ago, Bannofan said:

Well, after Ian Knight...

Micky Adams winding supporters up by making piggy gestures to our fans and nearly causing a riot when Leicester manager, and getting away with it.

Completely unprofessional and irresponsible , absolutely classless. 

Bit of a bell end Micky Adams. Remember the Southampton team bus going past us after the match and him giving Wednesday fans the rods as they made their way to the motorway. We'd just beat them 5-2 so he'd have been better off keeping his head down. 

A fist coming towards my face from a Leeds fan in 1969/70 season and not getting out if the way. 

I also saw a Wednesday fan get thrown through a big shop window in Hull early seventies. He was in a pretty bad way. 

On the pitch the second half last Saturday. 

1 minute ago, Wing Back said:

Chris Turners first game as manager?

Not sure on that. I just remember being on the kop and I was looking down the line at him being rinsed everytime they got the ball. Sarcastic applause for the substitution if I remember correctly. Don't think he played for us again after that. I was also wearing a t-shirt as I was heading out straight after and it was bloody freezing 

Just now, One De Bilde said:

Not sure on that. I just remember being on the kop and I was looking down the line at him being rinsed everytime they got the ball. Sarcastic applause for the substitution if I remember correctly. Don't think he played for us again after that. I was also wearing a t-shirt as I was heading out straight after and it was bloody freezing 

More like CT's 3rd game. It was midweek and we lost 3-1. Leon Knight scored for us.

Abysmal.

I'm sure Beswetherwick played in a cup game against Salisbury in the 1st round FA Cup when we won 4-0. Proudlock found his level scoring a hatrick. 

3 minutes ago, pooandweeonutd said:

Late 70s when bricking coaches was the order of the day ,waiting in Greno woods for Blackburn coaches to brick and OAP coach going to Blackpool iluminations was mistakenly bricked .

Why would anyone ever want to brick BLACKBURN fans??

That's like running across a road and karate kicking a child in it's face

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop