Worse thing you’ve seen at football

What I thought was the worst incident I'd seen turned out to have a happy ending when that Bolton fan who fell from the top tier of Leppings Lane got back up and started celebrating as he was dragged away by the stewards.

For a few horrible moments I honestly thought I'd just witnessed a bloke's death.

• Like 2

Other than the obvious examples of Pelupessy and Reach neshing tackles, remember Dielna home to Bolton in the Gray era I would guess? 

Ball on edge of our own box and was a 70/30 in his favour. He pulled out they scored. Never ever seen a CB do that before and probably never will. 

Also some of the bar service in the Kop last few years has left a lot to be desired. I witnessed a young lass spend around 4 mins trying to open a bottle. 

My mate getting stood on by a police horse at the 'riot' outside the Baseball Ground 92ish. Thankfully he was fine.

Wednesday fans fighting amoungst themselves on the bus being transported back to the train station after the 3-3 vs Derby 2000

Group of young Wednesday chavs singing songs about the mosque near st andrews. Makes me feel sick.

12 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

What I thought was the worst incident I'd seen turned out to have a happy ending

Thought you were going to tell us about the time the bloke on the Kop was tosssed off...

• Haha 2

Liverpool away match in 84 - first season back in top division - we beat them 2-0. Liverpool fans waiting for us when we came out, fights breaking out everywhere. One of our fans got badly stabbed / slashed - the poor chap was covered in blood, it was horrible to see. Worst thing I’ve seen at the match.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wee Willie Henderson said:

I tell people about seeing a dead police dog at Oldham during the riot thought I had imagined it as time went on. Quite sad really.

It was the season afterwards from memory.

Getting old so may be wrong but pretty sure it was the year after when Man City turned up

’cause they didn’t have a game.

Horrible either way.

• Like 1