Under 23 Derby Day

Guest Smackavolley
2 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

Our club should be very keen on covering our academy more - the u18s won the last PDL that completed (2018/19), while the u23s won a title very recently (PDL North 2017/18). It baffles me why they do not cover it more. I, and many others I am sure, would happily volunteer 

I think a lot of us would like to see more coverage of the U23's and U18's. Local Derby and no match updates is a joke, when there's a ban on spectators. Especially with forums like this around.

The U18's have an FA Youth Cup game at Leicester on Friday. In this current climate both games should be streamed. I think they'd be plenty of interest.

3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

What's their entire club's obsession with cringy nicknames?

They seem to do it for every single player, it makes me want to vomit. They're grown men ffs 🤮

Yeah, nobody ever referred to the like of Shezza, Harkesy, Hirsty, Willow, Irish, Wortho, Roly, etc when 'Big Ron was in charge of us.........

6 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Sky bet saying we’ve had a red card.  Shock!  Still 1-1 in 87 minute 

Blunts development Twitter account said it was a second yellow for Hughes - for a dive in their penalty area.

6 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

FT - 1-1 

Why are our games always draws in recent years? Hopefully, we can have a senior derby next season if Moore can work his magic.

Hmmm can’t say I’m looking forward to that

From what I've seen from him, Farmer looks as a talent well worth developing and capable of taking over from Liam Palmer in the future.

He really profited after Dawodu got injured.

You can take a look at him here, thought he put in MOTM performance. Missed spot kick to get us out of FA Youth Cup, though 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a6nuVYAtwQ&t=3530s