Under 23 Derby Day

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Available Tozzer! Available.

Though some would have him put in the stocks despite our completely drained stamina levels in midfield ,the second half versus Luton!

Brain dead mate I know he was out for 2 games and forget about the brentford match    .. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Available Tozzer! Available.

Though some would have him put in the stocks despite our completely drained stamina levels in midfield ,the second half versus Luton!

It would have been nice if he hadn't been stupid enough to make himself unavailable for the Luton game due to his 2nd red card in around a dozen games.

All hands on deck though, if he is fit and ready to go he has to be considered. As soon as he gets booked he should get the hook though! 

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It would have been nice if he hadn't been stupid enough to make himself unavailable for the Luton game due to his 2nd red card in around a dozen games.

All hands on deck though, if he is fit and ready to go he has to be considered. As soon as he gets booked he should get the hook though! 

I'm sure Big Darren is going to be a calming influence in his shell tonight.

19 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

Imagine reacting to a reserve goal like this. Embarrasing

To be fair that has come from their official development Twitter account. I wouldn't mind it if our club covered our academy with as much interest. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

To be fair that has come from their official development Twitter account. I wouldn't mind it if our club covered our academy with as much interest. 

Our club should be very keen on covering our academy more - the u18s won the last PDL that completed (2018/19), while the u23s won a title very recently (PDL North 2017/18). It baffles me why they do not cover it more. I, and many others I am sure, would happily volunteer 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

Imagine reacting to a reserve goal like this. Embarrasing

What's their entire club's obsession with cringy nicknames?

They seem to do it for every single player, it makes me want to vomit. They're grown men ffs 🤮

• Like 1