• Bannan
    • Windass
    • Harris
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes

50 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

For some inexplicable reason, I feel quite upbeat about our chances tonight. I feel I actually want to watch this one.

I feel that way every time there's a change of manager (even Pulis, if you can believe that!)... unfortunately the feeling doesn't typically last long

:duntmatter:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Thanks Snooty, I'm going with a 2-0 win.

10 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Got a dilemma here now. Against Luton every time I tuned in or checked the scores either we scored or they did. Its happened before a few times too, I'm a proper jinx. I'd said I wasn't going to watch or listen to tonight's game. Was gonna just shut myself away and look at the score at 10pm. New gaffer and all that has got me wanting to watch now. 

DM could be a legend here. One day, a manager will be, I hope its him for all our sakes. 

Same thing kinda happened with me against Luton, I first looked at the score and it was 0-2 then instantly Luton scored. I'm watching a replay after 10 anyway so will be going "incognito" (no pun intended) at kick off.

7 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

Thanks Snooty, I'm going with a 2-0 win.

Same thing kinda happened with me against Luton, I first looked at the score and it was 0-2 then instantly Luton scored. I'm watching a replay after 10 anyway so will be going "incognito" (no pun intended) at kick off.

You'll be incognito forever if we lose tonight and I find out you've watched it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

I remember them, just. 

Eee, when I were a lad.........

It’s been that long now though that the world has changed completely and has now gone full-on woke / PC.

Nowadays, one can only admire the female bar person’s ability to present a decent hand pulled ale and admire her effectiveness in carrying out her duties.

Before it was a case of, no best not.

You can't beat a bit of Bully!

Dont know what the manager has tried in training,but i sincerely hope he doesn't revert the team to playing out from the back.We are allegedly poor in possession,not skillful on the ball,& for some prone to panic and side/back pass when in possession.

If Warne has had a sniff thats how we will play,or just plays a hunch,and gets his team to press high,than it doesnt bode well for a result....

Here's the team I think he might go with maybe. I'm behind on the news so don't kill me if something is wrong haha:

4-2-3-1

pitch.php?1=Wildsmith&2=Penney&3=Dunkley Bench: Jackson, Böner, Urhoghide, Shaw, Pelupessy, Kachunga, Paterson, Rhodes, Marriott 

He might go with 3 at the back, but I doubt it. It will be interesting to see who he picks and plays at CB, central midfield and up front. Players like Galvin, Hunt, Van Aken and Green? etc. may feature too. I'm feeling optimistic and exited about tonight anyway, Moore etc. feel different in a way, hopefully it's 3rd time lucky haha.

Edited by Incognito Owl