• Bannan
    • Windass
    • Harris
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes

1 hour ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Wonder if Moore has seen his problems to sort out list yet.

He has found a list my friend and I think you will discover that the list is made up of areas where, the lovely Darren Moore, can make a few improvements. Darren calls it his hitlist for success!

My wife, son and I took an instant liking to Darren Moore as soon as we hear him give his first post match chat to MOTD when he took over from Pardew after making the job of winning points in the premiership look like a doddle, especially when compared to his predecessor's approach. I bet the players could not believe the quantum jump from nasty, despicable Pardew, to lovely, loveable Moore. His openness, honesty and enthusiasm are fantastic attributes and will hopefully carry him through the awful mess he has landed himself in with us! Hopefully Mr Moore's lovely demeanour will carry him through and his attacking football style will pay off with enough goals to keep us up. I am expecting a couple of our players to surprise us all now by really turning on the style. Hoping for a win tonight, but definitely not predicting any more scores!

COME ON WEDNESDAY! UTO!

50 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

I’d just love us to go completely balls to the wall tonight 

Wildsmith

Uroghide

Lees

Dunkley

Palmer

Shaw

Hutchinson

Windass

Brown

Bannan

Rhodes

Subs: Jackson, Borner, Penney, Pelupessy, Reach, Harris, Paterson, Kachunga, Marriott

I would hate it if we played 4-2-3-1 and wasted Bannan in a DM position. Get him as far up as we can making a pest of himself. One of our attacking issues is that Bannan IS our biggest midfield threat...but spends waaay too much time and energy defending or collecting the ball from our own half. 

With what’s available I like the look of that team. 

For some inexplicable reason, I feel quite upbeat about our chances tonight. I feel I actually want to watch this one.

I do hope my enthusiasm lasts longer than 15 minutes though.

By the way, a cracking thread again Lord Snooty.

1 minute ago, Lombardo said:

Whats one of them???? Public house I mean....

I remember them, just. 

Eee, when I were a lad.........

It’s been that long now though that the world has changed completely and has now gone full-on woke / PC.

Nowadays, one can only admire the female bar person’s ability to present a decent hand pulled ale and admire her effectiveness in carrying out her duties.

Before it was a case of, no best not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Maxine

I don't know if I'm setting myself up for a fall but I feel very confident and can't see us losing.

Come on Wednesday

GOOD LUCK Darren Moore. 💙

4 minutes ago, Maxine said:

I don't know if I'm setting myself up for a fall but I feel very confident and can't see us losing.

Come on Wednesday

GOOD LUCK Darren Moore. 💙

Don’t know but I’ll get ready to catch you just in case. 😁

Feel most confident of a win before a game I have done all season.

Pulis apart we always play like World Beaters under a new manager for first few weeks.

We always nd up going back to being crap again mind after that.

2-1 To Wednesday tonight and Rotherham's goal will be a consolation in injury time.

34 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I remember them, just. 

Eee, when I were a lad.........

It’s been that long now though that the world has changed completely and has now gone full-on woke / PC.

Nowadays, one can only admire the female bar person’s ability to present a decent hand pulled ale and admire her effectiveness in carrying out her duties.

Before it was a case of, no best not.

daffy ducking.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1