• Bannan
    • Windass
    • Harris
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes

3 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Bannan can look good sometimes but generally he is a very limited player. There are so many things a midfield player ought to be able to do which he can't

Ive said this for ages . How the hell do we have 2 put up with him for 2 more years . We are nowhere near fit enough or interested never mind about good enough .if we were up against a decent team i honestly think we could lose by 10 nil. Rotherham have 1 fit defender lost 5 in a row . League 2 here we come 

Guest mrbluesky

I want to pick out individuals to criticise , but fml we are collectively shheeeite, switched off after 20 minutes 

Just now, room0035 said:

Too much tippy tappy poo on the edge of our own box, then when we look to go forward there only 1 up.

Windass has been a passenger the whole half and Bannan delivery from set plays is truly awful.

This is where DC messed up, a simple statement would have done.

I tried to get us to the PL but failed.

We have to drastically cut our cloth accordingly.

We will try our best to stay in this division this season.

However Darren has been brought in for the long term. We are planning to put together a team that will hopefully challenge for the playoffs in League 1 if we get relegated.

I as the owner accept responsibility for this but we now have to build the foundations to be successful. It may take a few years but we are putting in plans to accomplish this.

I hope you can all get on board and hope to see you backing us in the future.

That sort of statement gives me hope. All I have at the minute is feeling sorry for Darren Moore as he is instantly up against it and has a fanbase that, will do their best to support him, have no idea if he will still be in a job come he end of May.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Half time.  To a man absolutely abysmal.  Not a single player in that starting 11 has done themselves justice.  

Not a one off but every game.  They all need hanging out to dry.  I would bring on all the subs we can at the start of the second half.

Unless there is a miracle I think we are down.  This is a relegation team.

Hutchinsons passing is truly atrocious.

Penney off, Reach to LB. Not ideal, but Penney needs to come off.

Windass right. Brown down the middle. Bannan Left of 3.

Give it 10, then Hutch off, Rhodes or Harris on and 442.

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

Wouldn’t even get worked up about it 

It’s done and dusted - we can’t attack.

Complete and utter gonners - once again we’re gonna end the run of an opposition side

You couldn’t write it... 

Well actually you could... Lets look at who is on a bad run and just give em 3 points 

• Like 1