• Paterson
    • Bannan
    • Windass
    • Harris
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes

Morning all,good thread as always thanks.

Tonight's the night when the fightback begins with a massive "new manager bounce" win. Let's all get behind Darren Moore and the lads to get us climbing the table towards safety and start to plan for the future.

A big,huge, colossal win for the one and only magnificent, superior and gloriously Mighty Sheffield Wednesday.

Nowt else matters.

WAWAW

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

You definitely have to stay away.

I suggest a night of loving making with the wife.

What you're going to do for the other 89 minutes I don't know.

That's jolly kind of you. Can we all have a go on Lady Snoots or it this offer only open to latemodelchild?

Edited by George

10 minutes ago, George said:

That's jolly kind of you. Can we all have a go on Lady Snoots or it this offer only open to latemodelchild?

By all means. But make sure you're in groups of four and have a strong chap on the belay 

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Not being racist in any way, but at last we appearto have a manager who can speak English. Sounds from his interviews like a straight speaking , no clap-trap manager who calls a spade a spade. Can only be good for us. Perhaps if , at half-time, he takes one player aside and says 'Lad, tha't playing crap' he may get his point over.

Monk called a spade a spade.

Thompson called it a shovel.

Pulis called it an effing shovel.

We are 23rd.

31 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Not being racist in any way, but at last we appearto have a manager who can speak English. Sounds from his interviews like a straight speaking , no clap-trap manager who calls a spade a spade. Can only be good for us. Perhaps if , at half-time, he takes one player aside and says 'Lad, tha't playing crap' he may get his point over.

Maybe. But I've got a feeling that we're all being fooled by his not inconsiderable build. 

I think he's going to be more an arm around the shoulder chap.

And with the fragile mentality of this squad that might be just what the doctor ordered. 

Though I don't doubt he could also bearhug a man to death if pushed too far!

2 hours ago, MarvelOwls said:

We could do with having the same impact that NT did when he took over...maybe that's the answer. Have one manager every 5 games? We would win the league then 😂

Lets face it, we’re not far off doing that this season anyway.

12 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

But if you stick to your principles and go out and set the team up to have a go and to play some football then you'll find there's a tremendous, loyal and patient support at this club. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

giphy.gif

Of course! 

There's kiddie-winks sit in the stands that have never seen us in the top flight. 

For a club our size, with our tradition and history. I think we're incredibly patient. 

Obviously that patience might start fraying at the edges when we're paying £33 to watch Cheltenham Town and Forest Green... but overall, we're pretty patient eggs I reckon.

• Like 2

Quality omdt as per mi Lord.

I thought losing at home to Brum was the bell tolling, but then we did that 45 mins at Luton.

Then we did that second 45 mins at Luton, which was the dagger to the heart.

Tonight isshitorbust for the season. Takes me back to that week when we lost to Rovrum, Wycombe & Coventry ffs.

Time to earn 3 points & stop pssng about.

All the best & good luck to DM & his staff. If you can motivate a bunch at the end of their contracts into staying up, you certainly were the right man for the job.

UTO. Onwards.

2-1 to us.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Maybe. But I've got a feeling that we're all being fooled by his not inconsiderable build. 

I think he's going to be more an arm around the shoulder chap.

And with the fragile mentality of this squad that might be just what the doctor ordered. 

Though I don't doubt he could also bearhug a man to death if pushed too far!

If prefer Moore to adopt an arm around the throat policy with our wasters.