• Bannan
    • Windass
    • Harris
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

What a pathetic half. You would think they would be giving everything in such an important game and to impress the new manager. Not these useless sods though. 

Rotherham first goal in 5 too you couldn't make it up. 

Well, we don't deserve that. But you cant defend like that and we desperately need someone decent up top. Hopefully having a manager can make a difference after the break - at this point we usually come out flat under Thompson. 

Edited by Daizan10
  • Like 1

Moore surely must have just come to us because of our name and the fact we were in the championship. He couldn’t have watched any of our games or listened to anything about us. No manager would want to come and manage such a crap team of disinterested fvckwits.

• Like 2

Shocking. hopefully this makes Moore realise the following:

reach can’t play on the right.

Bannan can’t play in the hole.

paterson can’t play on his own. 
Windass can’t play on the left.

the defence can’t play passing football. 

really glad he sorted our kick off out too. Back to Bannan and out for a throw. 

We need to win games. Play 442 with attacking wingers. Get it forward quickly and play the percentages. Only chance we’ve got.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think Palmer is a better left back than a right so I’d start picking him there.

Bottom line is letting players go and not replacing them has f***ed us over. That and not getting in a decent keeper. Going with Dawson and Wildsmith. Totally warped decision by him who can’t be blamed for the sh!t we’re currently in.

Reach is shot as a player here, has been for a while.

It’s a big ask but if I was Moore I’d start picking players who haven’t been regulars as the regulars aren’t cutting it

and TBH I think he will.

3 minutes ago, Wednesday Fan said:

We’re supposed to be playing 4-2-3-1 but I’m f@@ked if I can see it!!!!

I can see it to be fair.

Bannan is playing in the middle of the three. So all you have to do is imagine on the tactics board his little dot is 50 yards further forward than you've seen him at, and the shape is there 

• Haha 1