• Bannan
    • Windass
    • Harris
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes

13 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Once again Rhodes loses out to yet another new manager. What does he do in training that puts managers off him I wonder ?

Plays like a fairy 

15 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Once again Rhodes loses out to yet another new manager. What does he do in training that puts managers off him I wonder ?

It's only been 3 days and is the first game haha, Windass scored 2 at the weekend/Paterson is more physical etc. Plus he said along the lines that he's worked with Rhodes before and knows how to play him etc. in his press conference. Have to see what happens though.

10 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

I see it as 4-4-2

Palmer Lees Borner Penney

Shaw Hutch Bannan Reach

Windass Paterson

Yeah it could be 4-4-2, but with Moore playing mostly 4-2-3-1 in his managerial career and reports are that Bannan is playing further upfield I think it will be that. 

1 minute ago, OwlerIT said:

Come on Wednesday, just give us 3 points and keep the playoff dream alive.

As per Shreeves constantly saying in his aftermatch interviews "14 games to go, loads of points to play for  !!!!!!!."

Alus annoyed me that....you know wiv just the 3 games to go lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Chansiri pulling his strings as to how many minutes he can afford to pay Rhodes this month 🤣

So I’m totally pished off now. Three times this season I’ve only seen half a game because I’d forgotten about these stupid 7pm kick offs. Tonight I’m ready for the game at 7pm and it’s 7:45.

STOP BLOODY MESSING ABOUT WITH OUR GAME.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OwlerIT said:

Chansiri pulling his strings as to how many minutes he can afford to pay Rhodes this month 🤣

It's as if Rhodes has a D-Taxis meter sewn into his shorts and the wages  clock is running the moment he comes on. Like when you get stuck in traffic and you can't keep your eyes off the taxi meter

as it creeps higher and higher and you wonder if you have enough money on you for the ride.

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

So I’m totally pished off now. Three times this season I’ve only seen half a game because I’d forgotten about these stupid 7pm kick offs. Tonight I’m ready for the game at 7pm and it’s 7:45.

STOP BLOODY MESSING ABOUT WITH OUR GAME.

If only you had access to the interweb where many websites display kick off times eh........