Lets get ready to crumble

Can we stand up to the might of Rotherham United and prevail?

Its a huge match.  Can Moore (not bloody Ronnie) install some winning mentality into our team in 3 days and pick them off the floor.  That 2nd half must have crushed them.  Lots of fans are resigned to L1.  

Its all up in the air with reputations and futures in the balance.  Can Darren Moore do it.  Over to him.

If not then this summer is key.  But we've said that before and nothing gets done apart from the continuous dc circus show. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Thought this was going to be a recipe thread. Just fancy an apple crumble right now with custard.

.apple_crumble-500x500.jpg.6acac81ff506c5abc835968173891192.jpg

Have you noticed in some fancy restaurants you choose apple crumble and they present a dish which has something similar to hot fruit compote and then sprinkle a ‘crumble’ type mixture on top?

It’s rubbish and it’s not crumble!

There, I feel better now!

• Like 5

My Gran’s apple crumble and custard used to have almost legendary status in our family back in the good old days.

Sadly, rather like our days in The Premiership, it’s now just a distant memory - cherished but certainly not forgotten.

• Love 2

23 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Thought this was going to be a recipe thread. Just fancy an apple crumble right now with custard.

.apple_crumble-500x500.jpg.6acac81ff506c5abc835968173891192.jpg

Is that a kids portion 

Where's the rest of it? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, wilfsmith said:

Have you noticed in some fancy restaurants you choose apple crumble and they present a dish which has something similar to hot fruit compote and then sprinkle a ‘crumble’ type mixture on top?

It’s rubbish and it’s not crumble!

There, I feel better now!

Snob boast post.

• Haha 1