Osaze - Do I Stay or Do I go|?

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
48 minutes ago, Lythamowl said:

this is 2121 

he'll be off

Are you DC’s accountant?

Shaw wil always be the Wednesday supporter and player who sh*t on his own door step.

Let's face it the Scottish league is completely Micky Mouse.  One of the weakest in mainstream Europe.

If OU decides to leave I would imagine he will stay well clear of Scotland.

• Like 1

As I see it, we’re at the start of a new era at the club. I just see things being different under Moore. I think younger players will be the driving force of our future. His past work particularly at Doncaster shows this. I think had Moore come in at the start of the year, Shaw wouldn’t be p!$$!ng off to Celtic in the summer?

46 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The best way to boil it down is this

Agent to player "I think you should move to another club to further your career"

Player to agent "No chance - Sheffield Wednesday is amazing for me. The culture here is fantastic, everything is positive and supportive, the club's really going places and they really value and look after their players"

Agent to player they’re offering an extra 5 grand a week.

player to agent ok let’s go they were s@@t anyway.

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, debram said:

Think the new manager will influence his decision, he will stay. 

Especially when Darren has him in a headlock with his two assistants looking on.

4 year deal, 3 grand a week.

" I said sign it!"

20. There's progression in him yet.

Personally I hope it's here.

I think a positive new manager might be influential in helping players make up their minds.

That is of course, if the manager is allowed any input and it's not still, as Mr Pulis suggested "Nothing to do with me.... it's the people who run the football club"

With youngsters it's mainly who offers the most money. Especially when it comes to players who aren't from the area. 

Really don't see the point in developing players who leave for virtually nothing. There is not guarantee a player will sign a longer contract earlier in there development, or sign a contract that contained any clauses that includes an automatic extension. 

Makes sense to not have an academy/development squad. We'd save quite a bit of money and resources. I just wouldn't bother with it unless we were in the prem 

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

Really hope he signs a new contract, along with Penney too. I’d give them both 3 year deals. 

Id be releasing Penney no danger