Could we redevelop Hillsborough for the 2030 World Cup?

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

You're joking right? Our ground is a relic of better times in the past, where it once held league Cup semi finals.

It has the scars of the Hillsborough disaster, Safety at Grounds all over it, had barely any investment or barely a lick of paint and looks like something you might find in Eastern Europe.

Meanwhile most clubs in the premier league have extended capacity, modern infrastructure etc etc. It's a sh1tole by comparison

NO. Its iconic like Evertons ground.Ok it still has the scars of the disaster perhaps because people like you insist on bringing the subject up but obviously havent been since the new North stand was built ? i dont want a bigger ground or any MODERN infrastructure.I agree with most West Ham fans about modern ,high capacity stadia.

5 minutes ago, trev said:

Our stadium is fine for league one or even lower championship  tbh.

We show no signs of being any higher than that for the foreseeable.

Needs modernising whatever league we’re in.

There shouldn’t be large sections of the ground that are unfit/unsafe for use.

There’s only a couple of bars and toilets on the kop to serve about 10,000 people if it’s full and in 2021 football fans shouldn’t have their view restricted by poles

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pioowl said:

NO. Its iconic like Evertons ground.Ok it still has the scars of the disaster perhaps because people like you insist on bringing the subject up but obviously havent been since the new North stand was built ? i dont want a bigger ground or any MODERN infrastructure.I agree with most West Ham fans about modern ,high capacity stadia.

Everton are moving with the times, their new stadium on the docks is going to be amazing. The days are long gone unfortunately where tradition and history play a part in modern day football. 

7 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Needs modernising whatever league we’re in.

There shouldn’t be large sections of the ground that are unfit/unsafe for use.

There’s only a couple of bars and toilets on the kop to serve about 10,000 people if it’s full and in 2021 football fans shouldn’t have their view restricted by poles

Most grounds in the lower leagues are like ours.