IFollow ticket - Problem - Help

I have tried to book a match pass for tomorrow’s home game against Rotherham but during the ordering process it passes me to a site call Queue It and says I’m in a queue with over 500 before me. My projected time is like 1.00pm

Whats this all about - tried contacting club but it’s an answer phone.

Is other fans experiencing the same problem.

All I want to do is book an iFollow ticket for tomorrow’s game.

Incidentally does any ‘Foundation’ member know why they are not printing the results of the draw when we are still paying.

Any constructive help would be appreciated 

2 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

I have tried to book a match pass for tomorrow’s home game against Rotherham but during the ordering process it passes me to a site call Queue It and says I’m in a queue with over 500 before me. My projected time is like 1.00pm

Incidentally does any ‘Foundation’ member know why they are not printing the results of the draw when we are still paying.

Hi mate

So I saw this and thought I'd try and get a match pass

Went to here - https://www.swfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/202021/march/sheffield-wednesday-vs-rotherham-united-on-03-mar-21/

Clicked buy video match pass

Took me straight to payment where I paid for it

Took me approx 10 seconds in total

I'm guessing it could be your account?

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

If I go to IFollow I know can buy a ticket for a tender as usual but I was trying the tickets.swfc.co.uk to order my pass and reduce the balance owed to me from my season ticket purchase which was always an option.

Ah got ya - I'm not sure in that case mate as I've not gone that route before

Hopefully someone on here can help you with this one if they've experienced the same as you

Owlstalk Shop

16 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

Results of last 4 draws was put on website last Friday, they had to stop doing draws because of a covid outbreak at company that does draw.

1 hour ago, bolton9owl said:

If I go to IFollow I know can buy a ticket for a tender as usual but I was trying the tickets.swfc.co.uk to order my pass and reduce the balance owed to me from my season ticket purchase which was always an option.

Never experienced anything like you have reported mate sorry, and I've signed up for most home games in the same way as you but don't bother with the ones on Sky. 

Perhaps with the new manager and it being a local game they have had an increase in requests for passes today and are having to queue the ID numbers? 

Also, I might have missed it but I haven't seen the 'season ticket holders can apply for a match pass' advertised on the official site for this game which is strange. 

3 hours ago, bolton9owl said:

I don't know why 'Foundation' results aren't being published but I can confirm that I have just received a £20 cheque this morning for a winning ticket for week 6.

22 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

As we are on Sky tomorrow I don't think you can get a video pass only audio.

Are we on Sky tomorrow? Not according to Radio Times TV listings. I went to tickets.swfc.co.uk as usual and was able to buy match pass against season ticket with no problems.

Tried Tickets.swfc.co.uk placed in a queue number 879 to be ready at 5.30 (in 2 and a half hours). Message says that you will be moved up the queue but then contact lost..this website cannot be found. Tried several times. Then used a different browser..same result. Then used my phone, same result.

It looks as though their website can't cope.

29 minutes ago, Snowyowl61 said:

Are we on Sky tomorrow? Not according to Radio Times TV listings. I went to tickets.swfc.co.uk as usual and was able to buy match pass against season ticket with no problems.

Screenshot_20210302_162008_com.bskyb.skygo.jpg

2 hours ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

As far as I know it is on sky sports action tomorrow.

Won't that be why you can't deduct it from your season ticket, but you will be able to purchase it for a tenner.

As I mentioned earlier if it's on any Sky Channel except the red button there will only be an audio pass

5 hours ago, millo said:

I don't know why 'Foundation' results aren't being published but I can confirm that I have just received a £20 cheque this morning for a winning ticket for week 6.

A cheque!

lol

This Club just keeps giving. 

Hope it dunt bounce.

It states on the Owls web that season ticket holders have until 6pm tomorrow to apply. Unfortunately, I am having the same problems as bolton9owl. Hopefully it will work properly tomorrow. 

Edited by Wolter
Clarity