Darren Moore outlines Wednesday vision

The best we could have hoped for given the circumstances.

Let's hope he succeeds.

Getting excited about pinching a manager from Donny just in time to take on a six pointer against Rotherham, what a time to be an Owl.

• Haha 6

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
10 minutes ago, Daavies; said:

Must agree. I always prefer it when a manager is reluctant to come to the club.

Flip sake, I prefer it when they demand to go away and watch a cricket tour before they have to start work.

If he keeps us up that's his job done. If he does that then we replace him in the summer it wouldn't surprise me. Carlos still the 1st choice, we all know it. Although if he gets Braga into the CL as looks likely that might be difficult.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

If he keeps us up that's his job done. If he does that then we replace him in the summer it wouldn't surprise me. Carlos still the 1st choice, we all know it. Although if he gets Braga into the CL as looks likely that might be difficult.

Do we ?

• Thanks 1

enjoyed that. no big I am from the chap .talks well so don't mind listening, not going overboard because it all happens on the pitch and wish him all the best, going forward , that said i bet he can be a mean bugger if he has to  

10 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Da wha? The last time Carlos was here most of the season ticket holders refused to go.  It was as toxic as its ever been.

So we had a nice day out in West London one May day.