Sheffield wednesday players wearing flares

6 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Who is Holsgrove with? Is it Jeff Johnson? Reyt lapels on him whoever he is. I note with interest how the little lad in the picture has totally ignored the two “soccer superstars” Speaks volumes ! And what shiny shoes they’ve all got! Hard to believe we all used to walk around dressed like these two in our Sunday best.😉

Or is it Dennis Leman? Never could tell them apart🥸

16 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

With Human League and Tony Capstick. Who's the bloke in the middle, looks like Alvin Stardust.

Yrs mate it's Alvin Stardust. I've tried enlarging the line up at the bottom of the pic but it's not great. There's...Phil Joanne and Susan from Human League, Dave Berry,Howcher,Tony Capstick,Stevie Splash, Lawrie Madden,Lee Coombes,John Pearson, Gavin Oliver, Lee Chapman, Martin Hodge, Dylan Kerr and Alvin Stardust

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, REDOWL said:

Yrs mate it's Alvin Stardust. I've tried enlarging the line up at the bottom of the pic but it's not great. There's...Phil Joanne and Susan from Human League, Dave Berry,Howcher,Tony Capstick,Stevie Splash, Lawrie Madden,Lee Coombes,John Pearson, Gavin Oliver, Lee Chapman, Martin Hodge, Dylan Kerr and Alvin Stardust

I remember  howcher wasn't he been promoted  as the most beautiful  man  in the world in the newspapers 

15 minutes ago, panda800 said:

I remember  howcher wasn't he been promoted  as the most beautiful  man  in the world in the newspapers 

Yes mate,the caption reads..."Howcher the world's most beautiful man" He's the one at the back between Lee Chapman and Phil Oakey.

• Like 1

On 01/03/2021 at 21:33, Ever the pessimist said:

Not flares, but a different fashion faux pas from our illustrious owner’s past...

9E0F3E6F-ECC8-4CE3-A9B5-570B9F500180.jpeg

He’s certainly got a few skeletons hasn’t  he!

image.jpeg.cda0c39fc1096ae5a0cfac3aa44d83d0.jpeg

Edited by GMOwl72
  • Haha 1