Sheffield wednesday players wearing flares

The navy jumper with the owl logo on was nice...once was in the same pub as the squad on the way to Shrewsbury Town and they were all wearing those jumpers as they trooped off the coach led by big Jack. Bloody 0 - 0 draw I think...got well and truly hammered in Welshpool that night with a mate from college. He said “we’ll do the pub crawl down the Main Street there’s loads of pubs virtually side by side, look you.” 
We made it to about three of them and kept rotating around the same three pubs all night...don’t remember much about getting back to his parents place after either...so many nights wiped from my memory😬

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Not flares, but a different fashion faux pas from our illustrious owner’s past...

9E0F3E6F-ECC8-4CE3-A9B5-570B9F500180.jpeg

Seems to have had the right advisors when it comes to cars...

13 minutes ago, Baggys battle bus said:

Big jack, Mark Smith, Jimmy Mullen, David Grant ,Ian Porterfield, John Lowey, Jeff Johnson, Bob Bolder, Peter Shirtliff, Brian Hornsby , Mike Pickering

Loved the v neck sweaters shirtys wearing, me n mates all had em so many colours as well. 

1 hour ago, sternlad said:

The navy jumper with the owl logo on was nice...once was in the same pub as the squad on the way to Shrewsbury Town and they were all wearing those jumpers as they trooped off the coach led by big Jack. Bloody 0 - 0 draw I think...got well and truly hammered in Welshpool that night with a mate from college. He said “we’ll do the pub crawl down the Main Street there’s loads of pubs virtually side by side, look you.” 
We made it to about three of them and kept rotating around the same three pubs all night...don’t remember much about getting back to his parents place after either...so many nights wiped from my memory😬

I had one of the wool jumpers in Navy. Thought it was great we could get the clobber players were wearing in the club shop 😄