The only change Moore can make

12 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

You're slating everyone for disagreeing with you but you haven't come up with any other suggestions have you?

I've made 1 suggestion. 

There hasn't been another in this thread and your asking me for more suggestions?

31 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Bet you hated seeing Kieran Lee in midfield 

One of my favourite midfield players.

I know you're not liking how the the thread is going because it makes you look silly but don't make yourself look any worse eh?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

I've made 1 suggestion. 

There hasn't been another in this thread and your asking me for more suggestions?

The Liam Palmer is a CM is never going to fly I'm afraid. If we are wanting someone who has passing ability and who can carry the ball then Izzy Brown is the only suggestion. He however is not match fit and will need some game time.

4 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

He’s never been good enough though. No point having an engine who can’t pass. 

That’s an outrageously untrue thing to say about Joey! I’ve seen him pass the ball to opposition players made times than I can count!

The first and main problem that DM has to do is to get the players he's got on the field to believe in themselves. It's no good saying they aren't good enoughbut they have shown even in patches that they can play a good game, and I've said it often ,I know,  Don't forgetthat we're in a poor position, but we have already played off our 6 point defecit

I was about to break out the Hugh Fraser gif, but having talked to a chum of mine about all things Keepmoat,  it might not actually be as crackerjack as it sounds. 

According to the chum, Moore has used several players in different positions this season down there. Line ups at times a bit of a guessing game until the game starts. 

Maybe it's the manager or perhaps they are just blessed with an extremely versatile group of players down in DN4.

We'll soon find out. 

18 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I was about to break out the Hugh Fraser gif, but having talked to a chum of mine about all things Keepmoat,  it might not actually be as crackerjack as it sounds. 

According to the chum, Moore has used several players in different positions this season down there. Line ups at times a bit of a guessing game until the game starts. 

Maybe it's the manager or perhaps they are just blessed with an extremely versatile group of players down in DN4.

We'll soon find out. 

Reading between the lines your post are not filling me with confidence re this appointment, worry is you know what you're on about. 

6 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

Out of all the qualities Palmer may or may not have. A good engine is definitely not one of them. When he gets forward from full back he’s generally quite lazy in getting back into position.

This all day long....whenever I see replays of opposition goals (too many times this season) he’s easy to pick out as he jogs back towards his own goal...shirt number and his name clearly visible!  I’ve seen more urgency and energy in the old folks home where I currently reside!

Banana needs moving out of centre mid. Get him scurrying around on the left midfield - he’s everywhere.

4-4-2

dawson

palmer Lees Dunkley Reach

Hutchinson

Harris           shaw    Bannan

Rhodes / Paterson / Windass

Think we’ll see a bit more of Izzy Brown. He was one of our better players on Saturday, and Moore knows him from West Brom Still think the midfield is potentially our strongest department, but we need to stop bypassing it A bit more of what we saw in the first half against Luton