Donny's last 5 results!

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

I don't get your point mate I'm trying to justify Doncaster Rovers bad run ...I think the fact they sold their best player in the window and had a few injuries might have been a factor that's all.

I know mate - I was just saying if he's been affected by those and lost games as a result then we're in an even worse situation than the one he had at Donny 

lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Losing Ben whiteman will have affected the squad he was there talisman

Absolutely and also a string of injuries added with lots of their games have also been called off can upset the rhythm but people just see the last 5 games think bad manager !

They are in the play offs with one of the lowest budgets in that league.

I think the fact that despite that bad run they're still 6th in a very competitive league speaks volumes of the great work that must have been put in before that 

Lets not look short term lets look at the overall picture

That first game of the run donny lost...theyd have gone top if theyd beat someone like fleetwood at home. I remember thinking at the time donny would go up this season and how well moore had done.

Something happened though ( us approaching him ?) And the wheels have fallen right off since

Good luck darren. Make yourself a legend

If he keeps us up great, but if he doesn't we need to remember we were likely to be relegated come what may.

He's in no better position than NT except a bit more experience but with a lot less games.

It'll be really sad if he gets stick before the end of the season.

Looking at stats against Ipswich, and I know they can be deceptive sometimes but 74% of the possession and 17 shots, looks like they battered Ipswich and it was just one of those games.

In fact the last 4 matches they had at least 17 shots in each game. We have been lucky to see 17 shots in 4 games

• Like 1

Guest whowantstoberich
5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The results before those five games are as follows...

WWWLWWWWW 

Wow, can you imagine that ever happening to us.