Darren Moore - how he became our manager over the weekend

1 hour ago, Ibbo48 said:

You couldn’t make it up , could you ?

There’s nothing in that guys managerial record that says he’s what we need at this time

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS 100%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll wish the guy luck as I do with all our new managers (Maybe not all).

He's got a F0ok1ng big job on trying to make our squad competitive and an even bigger job teaching Joey how to play football.

59 minutes ago, English Man said:

Id agree. Everyone seems so happy about this appointment yet he's achieved nothing and was on an incredibly bad run with Donny. You can see why he left, he prob thought he couldn't save the situation. Weird appointment (again) that weve had to pay for and about a month too late. 

Saying that, I hope he does well. 

Anyone know if he's connected to Paxo? 

Possibly one of the most negative views I've read and full of inaccurate info.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Andy W
1 hour ago, Paddyowl said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS 100%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll wish the guy luck as I do with all our new managers (Maybe not all).

He's got a F0ok1ng big job on trying to make our squad competitive and an even bigger job teaching Joey how to play football.

I hope people give the guy a chance, his first defeat as Wednesday manager is less than 3 days away after all

2 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I heard it was when Chansiri suddenly woke up in his sleep

In the midnight hour, he cried Moore, Moore, Moore
With a rebel yell he cried Moore, Moore, Moore
In the midnight hour babe Moore, Moore, Moore
With a rebel yell Moore, Moore, Moore
Moore, Moore, Moore!

lol

2 hours ago, English Man said:

Id agree. Everyone seems so happy about this appointment yet he's achieved nothing and was on an incredibly bad run with Donny. You can see why he left, he prob thought he couldn't save the situation. Weird appointment (again) that weve had to pay for and about a month too late. 

Saying that, I hope he does well. 

Anyone know if he's connected to Paxo? 

One point out of 15 is not an INCREDIBLY bad run. It is not good but you are wildly overstating it. The only bit I agree with you on is that it is about a month too late

• Haha 1

Guest Therealrealist
15 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

One point out of 15 is not an INCREDIBLY bad run. It is not good but you are wildly overstating it. The only bit I agree with you on is that it is about a month too late

Is it a good run then?

A bit short sighted to look at the recent little bad patch. Before that they had won 6 games out of 7. The single loss being away to West Ham. An away win at Blackburn also included in that run.

Let’s just give him a chance shall we. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Eh?

Yes it is!

That's 1 draw and 4 defeats in 5 games!

lol

So by the same reasoning had we appointed him 5 games ago when they were on a good run all would have been well? 
5 games and he’s a bad manager. Doesn’t make sense. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

TBF I agree with you regarding the incredible bit, it is a really bad run but not incredibly bad.

Incredible means impossible to believe, and I do believe it because it happened.

Still a bad run though lol

3 hours ago, Ibbo48 said:

You couldn’t make it up , could you ?

There’s nothing in that guys managerial record that says he’s what we need at this time

Certainly in terms of achievement doesn't compare with Cook but seems to want to play good football,  has done OK in his previous jobs and hopefully has the character to lift morale at the club so it's the sort of punt I can understand. The only reason I would criticise is if we do badly and Cook does well in his next job. Then it'll be a bit like here's what you could've won.  But even then it would be well off Chansiri's worst decision ever. 

3 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I heard it was when Chansiri suddenly woke up in his sleep

In the midnight hour, he cried Moore, Moore, Moore
With a rebel yell he cried Moore, Moore, Moore
In the midnight hour babe Moore, Moore, Moore
With a rebel yell Moore, Moore, Moore
Moore, Moore, Moore!

👏👏👏👏👏

We should sing this.....

Brilliant @Ronnie Starling💙

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hookowl said:

TBF I agree with you regarding the incredible bit, it is a really bad run but not incredibly bad.

Incredible means impossible to believe, and I do believe it because it happened.

Still a bad run though lol

Ok ok, I take back the incredible bit 😂😂maybe a bad choice of words but it is a pretty bad run none the less. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Got to hand it to DC in a weird way, how he can attract a decent up and coming manager with all the noise surrounding the club these days. What’s he saying to him on the phone lol 

DM heard something about a giant swing and thought it sounded like good fun