BREAKING - DARREN MOORE APPOINTED AS NEW MANAGER

Do we actually believe there are any plans in place now? 

Or is this an offer to just keep us up Darren - we'll look at next year when we know what league we're in? 

I get we're a much bigger club than Donny but apart from that, there is NOTHING else to buy into with this club (apart from a bigger paycheck, but if he's happy with that for a complete basket case of a situation to manage in then so be it..)

1 minute ago, Howards back said:

Good appointment I think it’s not only to the end of the season. Let’s face it it’s not Darren moores fault if we go down. Everyone said we were down after Saturday. 

Precisely, really hope he doesn't get flak if the inevitable happens because I for one are resigned to it unless he's a miracle worker.

Under the circumstances, it's a decent appointment. Although Donny have been on the slide big time in recent weeks. How much of that is down to Moore, or beyond his control we can't know.

Glad he has gone an easy first game to get his feet under the table 

:duntmatter:

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Doncaster Rovers fans who know these things are saying Donny Rovers have recieved 'adequate compensation'

Should think the knowledge that their manager is going to bigger and better club would be enough for them!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Do we actually believe there are any plans in place now? 

Or is this an offer to just keep us up Darren - we'll look at next year when we know what league we're in? 

I get we're a much bigger club than Donny but apart from that, there is NOTHING else to buy into with this club (apart from a bigger paycheck, but if he's happy with that for a complete basket case of a situation to manage in then so be it..)

Money talks

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sheff74 said:

Under the circumstances, it's a decent appointment. Although Donny have been on the slide big time in recent weeks. How much of that is down to Moore, or beyond his control we can't know.

Glad he has gone an easy first game to get his feet under the table 

:duntmatter:

Donny losing their star man as been a big part of their recent results

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Last roll of the dice with 14 games remaining worth a shot

I am hoping its a bit more than that.

Hopefully we have made this appointment looking towards next season rather than just a gamble on stopping up this season.

Think this is a good appointment but think we have some stormy waters ahead for a couple of years even if Chansiri runs the club better.

• Like 4