BREAKING - DARREN MOORE APPOINTED AS NEW MANAGER

I hope its with a long term plan of trying to rebuild us in League One should we go down. Its no good sacking him, if relegation gets confirmed, cos he's got good League One form. So with this maybe settled. Next step Chansiri is a rallying of what we have to fight for the final fight to try and stop up. And, alongside, solid steps needed to make sure we have some decent enough squad for next season. The academy and the club bottom up needs sorting out. What the club hasn't been doing needs doing right. Don't stop there at a new manager. Let's sort this mess out. Enough people whave said what's gone wrong!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I know this is a bit of a selfish post but how come we can afford 2nd or 3rd new manager with compensation for other clubs and paying off sacked managers and backroom staff but we are supposed to have cashflow problems that means I have to wait for my season ticket refund?

Last roll of the dice with 14 games remaining worth a shot

• Like 1

No mention of contract length. Great that we've got a recognised manager in but is it too little too late. Still feel we wasted the January transfer window.

• Like 3