BREAKING - DARREN MOORE APPOINTED AS NEW MANAGER

That's a surprise. 

Donny have had a bad run recently, but they're still well in the playoff chase, so it's a brave decision for him to leave the relative stability there to join the madhouse that is Wednesday.

Fair play to him for backing himself to take on such a job, though.

I really hope he can work under our chairman.

• Like 6

Just now, gurujuan said:

Nobody at the moment, so why change things Don’t think anyone else will better Thompson’s win record, so waiting until the end of the season before reassessing would have been the sensible thing to do

Perhaps gives him from now until the summer to suss out what he wants rather than us playing catch up yet again 

• Like 4

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Well that came out of the blue but I’m happy with it. He’ll do a good job for us in League 1 next season.

Would have preferred Cook but think we could have done a lot worse than Moore. If he does stay I think he will do okay in League one with us. A manager, Moore or anyone should have been appointed as soon as Pulis was sacked to give them a fair chance. 

• Like 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Poor Smelly Ken

lol

I’ll see him later on, bars have opened back up today in Spain.  He’s actually got his own air freshener installed above where he sits.....

He always laughs at me when you ban me from here and laughed hard when I told him me and Nico tossed a coin to see who got him in the Covid death sweepstake.

He’s smelly but lovely.

• Haha 1