BREAKING - DARREN MOORE APPOINTED AS NEW MANAGER

Just hope some of our waster players actually respond to the guy.

Amount of times they seen to start off quite well and then have a complete meltdown after one negative result.

7 minutes ago, Eastern said:

Hopefully Moore will prove far better than Cook would ever have been.

For no reason at all I am definitely more energised by Moore’s appointment than I would have been by Cooks. Not really got any rationale. Maybe I’m just prejudiced against out of work managers or something. No doubt Cook will be presiding over Ipswich as they hammer us home and away next season in the L1 playoffs or something to make me eat my words!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

Really positive appointment this and great news to start the week. I’m surprised he has left Doncaster to come but I’m really pleased. Hopefully he can keep us up and if not he has the knowledge and background of L1 for next season.

So, let's ignite the Volcano and get cracking ! 

Moore is worth a go, something different and we needed a manager to give ourselves a chance of survival. Puliss was a absolute disgrace and his comments today have shown it wasn’t our owners fault. He is a terrible manager they was no offers like he said for other clubs he be wanting a bit of cash since holiday was cancelled an thought he could con his way to a few wins. The players saw through pulis for what he really was. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Just hope some of our waster players actually respond to the guy.

Amount of times they seen to start off quite well and then have a complete meltdown after one negative result.

Why would they start now ?

• Like 1

A change in formation is needed with what we have and have fit an available. Hutch needs to play CB. 3-4-3 
 Wildsmith 

Dunkley 

lees 

Hutch 

harris 

brown 

bannan

katchunga

windas 

Patterson 

Marriott

3 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

For no reason at all I am definitely more energised by Moore’s appointment than I would have been by Cooks. Not really got any rationale. Maybe I’m just prejudiced against out of work managers or something. No doubt Cook will be presiding over Ipswich as they hammer us home and away next season in the L1 playoffs or something to make me eat my words!

Can't you delete your post? lol 

14 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Moore seems to be highly thought of within the game. I’m on the fence though. Our fate was always gonna be decided by this fickle group of players. DM is just the latest in a long line to try and motivate this core group. I hope he succeeds where others have failed, but I wouldn’t bank on it. 

I'm in the same boat here, but what is great to see is the fanbase certainly on here seems to be right behind him which is great to see. Sometimes you actually just need an inspirational figurehead rather than a tactical genius to galvanize a club and that's what im hoping for here. Good luck Darren Moore you've got us all right behind you.

• Like 1

Pretty much every post I've seen has been positive for this appointment. Obviously there's a few attention seekers or pigs knocking it but on the whole DM has been welcomed with open arms. One day a manager will become our next legend. Hopefully it's Darren Moore. First job, just get the team playing with some enthusiasm and passion. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Pretty much every post I've seen has been positive for this appointment. Obviously there's a few attention seekers or pigs knocking it but on the whole DM has been welcomed with open arms. One day a manager will become our next legend. Hopefully it's Darren Moore. First job, just get the team playing with some enthusiasm and passion. 

Agree.

Despite  our predicament,  it's a good time for Moore to be appointed, from his point of view its perhaps less pressure. As long as he gets us playing with the necessary effort and on the front foot, most fans will appreciate relegation is not his fault and will bank some goodwill with the fans going into next season. 

If we do play with effort, energy and attack, we also stand a chance of staying up. These players have it in them, just a case of being arsed. Now we have a permanent manager, many should be playing for their futures. 

I hope its a long term appointment. He has plenty of experience in League 1, so it makes sense to keep him should we go down. 

I believe in the football world he's rated very highly as one of the next up and coming managers for the future.

Let's hope that future is with us.

• Like 1