BREAKING - DARREN MOORE APPOINTED AS NEW MANAGER

Could be a masterstroke. Thompson's new manager bounce good run has come to an end, bring another new manager in for another bounce and a good run to secure safety... or could go a Pulis way and end up with no more points this season. I'm hoping for the former! 

Good luck to Darren Moore hopefully he gets some financial support as with only 11 first team players including 2 keepers after June it's going to be a very very rebuilding job.

If we stay up great, but with the lack of any fight in the players we have its looking more and more like planning for league one.

11 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

So, as  Darren is NOT a Paixao client who advised DC ?

I think this appointment signals a sea change with regards to a certain advisors influence on the Chairman? Totally different managerial appointment to what we’ve seen from DC in the past?

• Like 1

Always feels a bit easier to get behind someone when they seem to be a good egg. And Moore seems to be a decent chap. 

I gather he's a big Christian. He may well need the big fella on side to help pull this one out of the hat. 

Miracles maybe required. 

I did nearly choke on my when I heard him say that he hadn't asked around in the game about the club and the current situation. 

"I'll make my own views on it now I'm here" seemed to be the gist of it.

I hope he's not coming into the situation completley blind to how things have unfolded over he past 5 years, or perhaps I should say unravelled. 

If he does come in blind then I don't think it will take him long to realise what the various situations are at the club. 

Good luck Mr Moore. You'll need a good pinch of it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Always feels a bit easier to get behind someone when they seem to be a good egg. And Moore seems to be a decent chap. 

I gather he's a big Christian. He may well need the big fella on side to help pull this one out of the hat. 

Miracles maybe required. 

I did nearly choke on my when I heard him say that he hadn't asked around in the game about the club and the current situation. 

"I'll make my own views on it now I'm here" seemed to be the gist of it.

I hope he's not coming into the situation completley blind to how things have unfolded over he past 5 years, or perhaps I should say unravelled. 

If he does come in blind then I don't think it will take him long to realise what the various situations are at the club. 

Good luck Mr Moore. You'll need a good pinch of it. 

I would imagine that he might have spoken to his old boss at WBA.

• Like 1

Fair play to Moore seeking a challenge here. I really didn't expect he'd want to take us on, seeing as we could be swapping places with them.

It's a risky choice for him, so he deserves a good shot at getting this sorted here. He's as good an option as we could've got, so lets get behind him. We need to give him time, both Chansiri and fans support!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

I would imagine that he might have spoken to his old boss at WBA.

You'd think they'd had a conversation.  But on my way to Hargreaves house for the lockdown party tonight I heard a clip on Radio Sheffield and he said he's taken no word from others and likes to make his own judgements. 

• Haha 1