BREAKING - DARREN MOORE APPOINTED AS NEW MANAGER

I’d have preferred Paul Cooke but I’m not unhappy with this appointment either.....having said that, I’d have been happy with Roger Moore at the minute, never mind Darren Moore 

• Haha 1

About time! He’s a good coach and hopefully gives us a better chance of survival now! 

Glad both Thompson and Bullen will revert back to previous, they’ve done the best they can with the hand dealt! 

• Like 1

I’m happy with the appointment but timing is hugely questionable. Best of luck though, he’ll need it! 

• Like 3

I got a message from a mate saying he was being intervied. Literally two minutes later, he was announced.

Did well with Donny and West Brom. My neighbour knows him well (as he's part of the medical team at Barnsley) and says he a top bloke. Not that that means anything, but I think this could be a good appointment. Time will tell I guess.

Welcome to the mad house Darren. And good luck.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
15 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

might be wrong but think they have lost quite a few recently, on a bad run. 

listening to praise and grumble on saturday their fans were really unhappy with his tactics... will fit in well at S6

• Haha 1

You know what, I dont mind this. 

Moore will be desperate to make a mark so I'm fully behind him. 

Better someone looking to better themselves than the usual merrygoround ones at Champ level 

• Like 7