BREAKING - DARREN MOORE APPOINTED AS NEW MANAGER

First thing , he was known as Big Dave at West Brom , from an Albion fan.

He is a re born Christian.

That's 2 things many of you may not know about the big man .

I think Chansiri has given him an 18 month contact , cannot imagine him taking it just to the end of the season unless he's been given a massive incentive like a bonus for doing so.

Good luck Darren Moore , your going to need .

Btw ......Chansiri is still the man he was yesterday, inept at running this football club but this has now took the pressure off him for a while and he'll know that.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

He should stay even if we go down. If we are a league one club next season that will not be his fault. 

100%. We need abit of stability now and give him a chance to completely rebuild, we are rotten to the core and if he keeps us up he needs a knighthood. If the worst does happen though then he's got all the credentials to take us back up.

• Like 2

Tbh I think I'm past the point of caring now, 4th manager of the season.

Seems like a decent bloke, got a very raw deal at WBA. Good luck to him, probably just keeping the seat warm for the next poor victim incumbent.

If he's still here next season I might take an interest, assuming we still have any players/a club left by then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Jamie said:

I heard it from a donny fan reckons he’s took Wednesday job 

Thanks for the heads up. I looked at the thread briefly last night and didn't believe it would happen with how we are, then I wake up this morning and log on here and find he's appointed haha. I don't know much about him, but I'm pleased, relieved and excited about it all.

Wow. Not read the whole thread so might be repeating am already answered question but when was the last time we took another teams manager as opposed to appointing and out of work one? 

I'm more than happy with this appointment. He knows how to operate at league 1 level obviously. If we need that next season then its good to have him on board. If he keeps us up this season he will have already performed a miracle so I'd say that would qualify him to keep going in this league. I hope he instills a work ethic and some passion into the team at least. I don't care how we set up etc as long as we win some games, preferably enough to keep us up. 

This guy has a chance now to become a Wednesday legend. Bring it on. 

• Thanks 1