BREAKING - DARREN MOORE APPOINTED AS NEW MANAGER

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I reckon he could take 'Hutch' easy

Jesus. It would be an annihilation! Moore looks like one of those old school MMA fighters from before they introduced rules. Hutch looks like a shampoo model!

• Haha 2

Probably came to us to avoid being sacked and got a pay rise. Achieved nothing so far and cost us money. Also a month too late to save us. Another weird appointment to the collection. 

Hope I'm proven wrong and he does well but can't see it. 

Anyone know if this was a Paxo connection?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, swfcGibbo said:

I completely agree he should have got it months ago.

I do understand why he's taken it. Win Win for him IMO. Hopefully he gets some momentum and we can turn the corner. He strikes me as an inspiring guy to be around.

Be interesting to see how the next 6 -12 months pan out especially with Chansiri controlling affairs.

I'd be more confident if it wasn't for DC.

• Like 2

Makes you wonder how long this has been negotiated. Donny fans think their form is a reflection of them knowing he was in talks. Clutching at straws but could ours be the same. Uncertainty is never good in any business. 

2 minutes ago, English Man said:

Probably came to us to avoid being sacked and got a pay rise. Achieved nothing so far and cost us money. Also a month too late to save us. Another weird appointment to the collection. 

He was never going to get sacked ffs

Paxo connection thing just makes you sound like you're looking and searching for potential negatives

Turn that frown upside down and make the choice (because it is a choice) to have a positive week instead ♥️

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Hutch is sly, a blindsider, bides his time, then goes for the kill, it would be swift and efficient with no time to respond.  

(I might be overthinking this)

Moore has the type of head that other people break their knuckles on!

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Hutch is sly, a blindsider, bides his time, then goes for the kill, it would be swift and efficient with no time to respond.  

(I might be overthinking this)

To be fair Moore could just take a few steps back which would mean Hutchinson would have to hobble further to get to him

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

I posted this yesterday, I never actually thought it would happen so fair play, DC.

791DF079-FE4F-4DF1-8083-092DB8354C1B.png

But perhaps not such a wise move to replace him with someone who has experienced similar struggles, and in a league below

4 minutes ago, English Man said:

I think if you look at his management stats you'll see he has a pretty decent record across three divisions.

Lets let him have a go first and see what he can do.

If SWFC managers succeed the so does SWFC 😀

• Like 2

Just now, gurujuan said:

But perhaps not such a wise move to replace him with someone who has experienced similar struggles, and in a league below

The fact DC’s done ANYTHING has come as a welcome surprise. At least it shows there is a hand on the tiller, whether you agree with the new direction or not.

• Like 3