BREAKING - DARREN MOORE APPOINTED AS NEW MANAGER

13 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Not sure about that, Thompson had a near 50% win record, Moore will struggle to achieve that here, and he will likely to be the one who takes us down

LLLLWL

and he changed the formula that got us the W

He had completely lost it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cant help thinking we have come out with the bronze medal here, Mcarthy to Cardiff, Pearson to Bristol, good luck to Moore and i do think there is room for optimism but hes going to need every bit of help he can get working for DC because i believe thats why the other guys wouldnt come.

• Like 2

For those feeling underwhelmed,  how would you have felt if Coleman or Lambert or Adkins were announced this morning instead?

I want Chansiri out as much as the next fan,  but I can’t see how this is a negative appointment.  It’s clearly the best a club like us could achieve right now 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Clusky said:

in the midnight hour, she cried moore Moore Moore 

Spooky. I’m sat in a bar on koh samui and the band are playing this. It’s a sin I tell you. It’s a sign!!!!!

Just now, Holmowl said:

LLLLWL

and he changed the formula that got us the W

He had completely lost it.

Well let’s see if Moore can achieve better If he can better Thompson’s record, we will definitely stay up

10 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Experience of the PL, Championship and League 1.

If we go down, which looks likely, seems like he would be the perfect appointment for the foreseeable future 

No league 2 experience... 

Just now, debram said:

Cant help thinking we have come out with the bronze medal here, Mcarthy to Cardiff, Pearson to Bristol, good luck to Moore and i do think there is room for optimism but hes going to need every bit of help he can get working for DC because i believe thats why the other guys wouldnt come.

We’ve no idea really. Who’d have thought Pulis would have been such a failure given his record?

We just need to hope Moire and our squad gel, get some luck and build enough momentum to finish 21st. 

2 minutes ago, debram said:

We can't recruit McCarthy or Pearson if they won't come

Owlstalk Shop

DC has not gone for the cheap option and has gambled on an up-and-coming manager. Good move IMO.

I'm also impressed that DM has taken the job given the respective positions of Donny and ourselves, though no doubt he'll have had a decent pay rise, he might well have had more security at his former club.

May I make a plea to ALL Wednesdayites? Can we all suffer a complete loss ofmemory regarding Wednesday (Owner, Playing Staff, and especially fans) for a time, and get behind Darreen Davies , and the players, at least for the rest of the season.We have a new Manager. Let's at least give him the most important thing Wednesday have in their locker - The Backing of the Fans.

• Like 1

Just now, Buxtongent said:

May I make a plea to ALL Wednesdayites? Can we all suffer a complete loss ofmemory regarding Wednesday (Owner, Playing Staff, and especially fans) for a time, and get behind Darreen Davies , and the players, at least for the rest of the season.We have a new Manager. Let's at least give him the most important thing Wednesday have in their locker - The Backing of the Fans.

AMEN TO THIS

LETS GET BEHIND HIM

I"M RIGHT BEHIND DARREEN DAVIES

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist

Wonder if his mandate is to keep us up or is this an appointment with next season in mind and to fashion a league 1 squad to get promoted 🤔

Happy with Moore. I expect us to go down, but in L1 I think he has the credentials to be a success. 

His WBA team of 18/19 were the 2nd highest scorers in the division and he was brutally fired  despite sitting comfortably in the play offs. 

Taking over a Doncaster in his first full season they sat 6 points out the play offs with a game in hand before the season was ended and decided to be based on PPG. 

This season his team sit comfortably in the play offs with a couple games in hand on the rest. Have been in and around the automatics for most of the season but dropped away after a poor run over the last month.

Likes to play a 4231, which for me suits the players we have. Likes to attack and likes to use younger players. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

For those feeling underwhelmed,  how would you have felt if Coleman or Lambert or Adkins were announced this morning instead?

I want Chansiri out as much as the next fan,  but I can’t see how this is a negative appointment.  It’s clearly the best a club like us could achieve right now 

Got to give him a chance,done well at Donny..

• Like 1