Sheffield Wednesday v Rotherham United

2 hours ago, AlanLee said:

I don't know if I'm happy or worried Darren Moore has come in. Never really rated him and Donny were in awful form but I still worry about the new manager bounce

What has he done bad to warrant that you have 'never really rated him?

• Like 1

Playing Wednesday is the be all and end all for 99% of all Rotherham fans.

How they rejoice when they beat us and how quickly they disappear when we beat them.

No one as actually got a rivarly with them so they make us there rival,(donny/barnsley,Owls/blunts).

Hoping at end of season we both stay up,but its looking unlikely at this time.

Ps Alan,we have been enjoying our energy drinks,local taxis,expensive shirts and expensive seats for every game for years,so do enjoy your once in a while experience.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

You only pop up on here when Wednesday are struggling and I'm sure you said you would be blowing us away earlier in the season.

I only EVER come on here when your next match is us and we did blow you away at NY. 

Just now, AlanLee said:

I only EVER come on here when your next match is us and we did blow you away at NY. 

Yep indeed ...like everyone else has this season because we are the worst side in the league with no direction points deduction and looming worries ...yet you are 1 point better off.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Yep indeed ...like everyone else has this season because we are the worst side in the league with no direction points deduction and looming worries ...yet you are 1 point better off.

Mate you've spent £300m to arrive at this point. We've spent about 500k. Your average player weekly salary is 5 or 6 times that of ours. 

So I wouldn't brag about only being 1 point behind us after all your troubles. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

Mate you've spent £300m to arrive at this point. We've spent about 500k. Your average player weekly salary is 5 or 6 times that of ours. 

The financial reason wasn't my point....my point is we are a total basket case of a club sitting 1 point behind you.

But thanks for pointing out the absolute fkin obvious we all already know.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

Where is the NEG button?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, AlanLee said:

Maybe. I'd take a draw now. Keeps Wednesday below us and stops the gap getting bigger 

A draw will do neither of us any favours. It's a must win game which of course means we will lose. It's a shame we're both in this position as a few weeks ago it was looking likely all 5 south Yorkshire clubs would be in the same division next season. Not sure that has ever happened before.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AlanLee said:

Despite all of that .

Will you still be bringing the begging buckets ?.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, AlanLee said:

Lies. Lies and more lies.

See if you come online after Wednesday, all best

Guest LondonOwl313
3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri told Pulis he’d spent over 350 million 

He hasn’t though because when you add up all the losses in the accounts plus what he paid for us plus what he agreed to pay for Hillsborough (which he hasn’t actually paid) it’s probably about half that.

Ive no idea why people internalise this sort of thing when it doesn’t stack up if you do the maths. Maybe we’ve spent £350m in 6 years but we’ve probably also taken in a few hundred million in revenue. 

People just assume this is £350m of pure cash burned and losses made but that’s not possible unless the accounts are all wrong

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri told Pulis he’d spent over 350 million 

Well pulis said something like that in his first press interview I believe, my opinion is he made a mistake (having a lot of questions fired at him) maybe meant nearer 150 Mill, easily done.