Interesting Read about behind the scenes

Guest Bulgaria

Time will tell whether that brief, now-deleted announcement of ‘shareholder: @swfcofficial’ on Erik Alonso’s Instagram page turns out to be an honest mistake or something more sinister.

Indeed.

31 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Whether it’s all true or not, I will not spend any more cash on SWFC under the current owner. 

Same. 

I'll watch the game on Wednesday (or is Tuesday?) at it is on Sky, but I'm not forking out money to watch that absolute sh*tshow unravel further. 

Edited by SiJ

I really can't be bothered to watch anymore games this season. It depresses the hell out of me how they keep finding new ways to lose games.

It's getting to me far more than it should which might be partly lockdown related. I value my mental health more than watching this shower. 

• Like 5

Guest LondonOwl313
38 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

My strong suspicion is Paxo will be here long after Chansiri has gone. 

It’s odd isn’t it. I mean if Chansiri is sole owner and has been here 6 years, he isn’t going to be happy with how things are. Surely one of the things he’d think is that the advice he’s received hasn’t been good

In normal circumstances that would mean you look to make a clean break and get new advisors or use a different structure. Doesn’t need to be anything malicious you just would try something different 

The fact that this guy is still here is weird

51 minutes ago, steelowl said:

he lost me at  'powerful football agent Erik Alonso '  really ?😄

Bizarre.

The 'powerful agent' who has been on twitter since 2011 but up until being linked with us had around 1,000 followers, has a company website that hasn't worked for months. 

Has an instagram bio that still links to swfc and also links to Romelu Lukaku even though he has never been mentioned as being his agent. 

1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

Time will tell whether that brief, now-deleted announcement of ‘shareholder: @swfcofficial’ on Erik Alonso’s Instagram page turns out to be an honest mistake or something more sinister.

Indeed.

Makes me remember all those times when I mistakenly thought I was a shareholder in a business. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2