#3forDC gathering steam on social media

5 minutes ago, NobbyStyle said:

Maybe something like 

“What’s your strategy to finance our club”

Mate, the whole exercise is a complete waste of time and accomplishes nothing. These questions, or similar, have all been asked already. Ultimately we're at DC's mercy. I haven't been a fan of DC for years now, but held onto the hope he would eventually learn from his mistakes, and at times it appeared he was learning: hiring a CEO (Katrien Meire), hiring a proper manager (Steve Bruce)... and just when it seemed all was lost, he hired another proper manager (Tony Pulis), albeit one many of us wouldn't choose. At this point I have zero faith in DC.

The only question we should be asking is: "After you sell the club at a massive loss, will you be flying home in First Class or Basic Economy?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For me three questions should be 

1/ why haven't you appointed a manager? 

2/ what is Paxo's true involvement in the club? 

3/ are you deliberately with holding the accounts because we will end up with another points deduction for breaching? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bobness said:

Mate, the whole exercise is a complete waste of time and accomplishes nothing. These questions, or similar, have all been asked already. Ultimately we're at DC's mercy. I haven't been a fan of DC for years now, but held onto the hope he would eventually learn from his mistakes, and at times it appeared he was learning: hiring a CEO (Katrien Meire), hiring a proper manager (Steve Bruce)... and just when it seemed all was lost, he hired another proper manager (Tony Pulis), albeit one many of us wouldn't choose. At this point I have zero faith in DC.

The only question we should be asking is: "After you sell the club at a massive loss, will you be flying home in First Class or Basic Economy?"

Fair enough mate.

I agree but my point is if the questions are going to be asked make them harder to answer.

UTO

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-02-28 at 16.16.52.jpg

From a graphic design point of view this layout and use of space is really triggering me

lol

I know what you mean about that. To be fair though ‘3 for DC’ is quite a catchy phrase. Doesn’t matter that much what the questions are in some respect. It’s just good to see what will happen when he’s asked directly and politely to engage with the fans. 
Maybe he’ll respond?

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

For me three questions should be 

1/ why haven't you appointed a manager? 

2/ what is Paxo's true involvement in the club? 

3/ are you deliberately with holding the accounts because we will end up with another points deduction for breaching? 

Disagree

He'd just reply

1) I'm looking

2) I've explained this many times already - not gonna explain it again

3) No

Next

Owlstalk Shop

58 minutes ago, Green Calx said:

That's not enough for me. I want him to apologise for putting us in a position where we start a season on - 12 points. The bloke has put us in this position and never held his hands up for it. It's his fault and he should apologise 

Good luck with that lol

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
19 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

Sitting and quietly waiting for him to suddenly have a total change of personality and level of competence has been working brilliantly so far.

neither will work. He’ll go when he’s had enough or lost all he’s willing to lose. 

So the other option is................... "Wait and see"?

Or

"lets not upset him?"

I mean FFS!...The club is going to hell in a handcart WITH his millions...Whats the point of tiptoeing around in a f.ookin' minefield thats gonna blow yer legs off, however you approach it?

Chansiri really needs to say something in the next couple of weeks, but I honestly don't think he deems us important enough to answer to.

Even a simple strategy, even a simple nod in the direction of fans who are getting increasingly p *ssed off and worried about where the club is heading.

Silence will speak volumes...because silence will mean there is no strategy, there is no plan on moving forward, and there is nothing in place to recruit a new manager

That silence is all I am waiting for....I'll give it a fortnight, because such a bloody silence amid ALL this turmoil will tell you ALL you need to know as a Wednesday fan

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2