Jump to content

Sheffield Wednesday relegation odds


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

Can't get the show where I am 

Never listened to it 

So where are getting your info from then that they have belief?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

They get it wrong all the time 

Bookmakers get it wrong some of the time, but I can’t remember ever hearing of a bookmaker going out of business, so I guess they get it right more often than not

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Bookmakers get it wrong some of the time, but I can’t remember ever hearing of a bookmaker going out of business, so I guess they get it right more often than not

They’re still in business because people get their bets wrong 99.9% of the time, so they make shitloads off rubbish bets 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Know someone who has 500 on us to get relegated at 7/2,had it at begining of season.

He was gutted when we got 6pts back,but is now pretty relaxed seeing how poor our team is.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, wiltonowl said:

Know someone who has 500 on us to get relegated at 7/2,had it at begining of season.

He was gutted when we got 6pts back,but is now pretty relaxed seeing how poor our team is.

 

 

i really hope he's not a wednesday fan

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, 0742 said:

 

i really hope he's not a wednesday fan

Season ticket holder,and follows them allover.

Its what he would have payed for his season ticket,and said it would pay for next few seasons when we do return to grounds.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wiltonowl said:

Season ticket holder,and follows them allover.

Its what he would have payed for his season ticket,and said it would pay for next few seasons when we do return to grounds.

 

 

i can't ever imagine being happy or wishing we were relegated for a few quid. i'd rather not be able to afford to go to the games than have the money and have to watch us in league one.

 

very strange 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, wiltonowl said:

Season ticket holder,and follows them allover.

Its what he would have payed for his season ticket,and said it would pay for next few seasons when we do return to grounds.

 

What an odd mindset to have 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

What an odd mindset to have 

Not really,young man is very clever,he realised it would be very difficult for us to turn round a 12 pt deficit,looking at the way the club was going.

He enjoys playing against the bookies,and only bets occasionally,and realised that this was a good challenge.

He as all ways said that he would accept the loss if we stayed up,as its only money he would have spent on watching the Owls anyway.

Ps come on,we all must have backed against our team in the past.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A squad that averages 38 goals,thats if it has an average season,which it isnt its having its period.

Currently theyve bashed in 23 goals and weve 14 games left,the writing was on the wall before we kicked a ball,Lucas Joao on his own would have raised that total to the mid 50s and quite possibly kept the side mid table.

The losses the club may accrue due to his sale may well  total 10X his transfer fee,and the cost of replacing his goals may well exceed the fee we recieved.

His transfer to Reading may yet go down in the history of the football club,as the most costly mistake the club has EVER made,depending of course on how far the club falls,and the length of time it takes to get promoted.

He must surely be valued at around 20-25M by his current club

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, wiltonowl said:

Not really,young man is very clever,he realised it would be very difficult for us to turn round a 12 pt deficit,looking at the way the club was going.

He enjoys playing against the bookies,and only bets occasionally,and realised that this was a good challenge.

He as all ways said that he would accept the loss if we stayed up,as its only money he would have spent on watching the Owls anyway.

Ps come on,we all must have backed against our team in the past.

 

 

Sounds like a proper bell, if he even exists... 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we will beat the drop personally, beginning with a barnstorming draw to kick off the month

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Bulgaria
9 hours ago, wiltonowl said:

Ps come on,we all must have backed against our team in the past.

I bet against us losing lots of times.

This last few games I've made a few quid.

 

If that makes me a less of a fan than others then fine. May as well make some money from our wretched form.

 

I like winning money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

I bet against us losing lots of times.

This last few games I've made a few quid.

 

If that makes me a less of a fan than others then fine. May as well make some money from our wretched form.

 

I like winning money.

I backed Luton at 6/1 just after their equaliser. I thought it was easy money with the way we were playing

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

I bet against us losing lots of times.

This last few games I've made a few quid.

 

If that makes me a less of a fan than others then fine. May as well make some money from our wretched form.

 

I like winning money.

 

The bloke I go to games with puts £20 on Wednesday losing every time.  If Wednesday win, then he doesn't give a poo about the £20.  If Wednesday lose, then he sees it as getting his matchday ticket for nowt.  I think there's method in the madness, and he certainly would rather lose the £20 than see Wednesday lose.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...