Callum Paterson

This shambles matters to Paterson.

In fact, he is the only one that shows anything more than a shrug or staring into space when walking off the pitch...

I would go as far to say that along with Osaze, he will be an asset in Lge 1.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

This shambles matters to Paterson.

In fact, he is the only one that shows anything more than a shrug or staring into space when walking off the pitch...

I would go as far to say that along with Osaze, he will be an asset in Lge 1.

I reckon he will be off if we are relegated. 

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

No matter how this season ends up I’d like to give a big shout and a thumbs up to Callum Paterson who for me has been one of the positives of this season

I love him

I think he’s been a great addition and always gives his best 

His game ain’t easy on the eye but he is passionate. Seeing him fuming about the defence when he’d been taken off told me he has the heart for this season’s challenge. 
Clearly we all show our feelings in a different way, but in football, we the fans need a visual reaction. 

Would be one of the first players I’d sell in the summer to be honest. Don’t get me wrong I like his work rate and how he can wind opposition up, but what ever league we are in next season we need a few proper centre forwards. 

I also believe Nuhui is a better CF than him. 

• Like 5

I wish he'd have put a bit more effort in to mark his man for the Luton 1st goal yesterday or control the ball simply for the second rather than fall over it and set them on the counter.

He has sniffed some important goals out but his first touch and mobility is pretty poor. Hero status and love & admiration seems a bit much to me.