For the attention of those slagging the club, the fans (with different opinons) and Bullen

This is fantastic, we should all read this and let it sink in, great community and team spirit given, when it was needed the most

All the best Sid, keep smiling. We are all Wednesday family, in Australia as well....😍😍

We want to highlight this in a post on its own merit. 

Because its about someones improved sense of wellbeing. And that's it. Nothing else. Just a great thing. 

No spin. 

I agree with Owlstalk here. 

A great piece which reflects well on both the club and the people of Sheffield as a whole.  It just helps to illustrate the important link between club and community.

No need to have a pop via the title of the thread, this stands on its own as a real heart warming story from which we can take some pride.  If it serves to make the reader think a little more about the damage depression can cause to people’s lives and show a little more kindness at times then so much the better.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It’s a great story. I don’t doubt the club’s community work, and that Bullen is a great man. 

I wouldn’t have seen it had it not been posted on here. 

The thread title doesn’t correlate whatsoever though and is a bit silly. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think most people are unhappy with Chansiri and Paxo, not Bullen etc. Very good article, well done to all involved but I would guess DC and Paxo didn’t know anything about it. 

• Like 1