Iorfa and Luongo

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I know we are back and the second half yesterday was disgraceful. However, I honestly feel that if these two had been available for the majority of the season we wouldn’t be in this mess right now. 
Lees is much better on the right side of a back three than in the centre as he has no pace. That is exactly where Iorfa would be on top of the fact he’s probably our best player.

If Luongo was fit it would allow Hutch to play as the third cb which is his best position. He has to play midfield because Joey isn’t up to it ( although I’d play him against Rovrum by default).  
Thought everyone? Am I clutching at straws? I’m certainly falling out of love with the club that’s for sure.

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

They are indeed players we miss. We’d still be in trouble though IMO as the goal scorer we needed never arrived in Jan. Luton picked up Adebayo for about £250k. He looked a right handful! We have no one even close to that type of player. 

Yep a player we should have been looking at. But of course our scouting system is non existent

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Yep a player we should have been looking at. But of course our scouting system is non existent

When I looked up how much he cost I couldn’t believe it! We are told there are no bargains to be had but there he was, ripping us a new one in the second half for a 40th of the cost of Rhodes!

Every team gets injuries so please let’s not use it as an excuse.

We are where we are because we aren’t good enough. 

The team has no bottle and no character. 

We haven’t got a single point from losing positions.

We fail to hold on to leads. 

We lose every game against our relegation rivals.

We have a complete lack of discipline which is evidenced by the 6 or 7 red cards we’ve had this season.

This group of players just aren’t up for the fight and iorfa/luongo wouldn’t make a jot of difference. 

• Like 1